Reveal time!!!

29pci9y.jpg

I'm in a rush and if I don't post now I won't for hours! Plus I'm just so excited to have my new Lilly! It's the larger one (medium size technically I believe) in the black grain print. I was deciding between this and the black Bayswater since both were part of the sale. I decided I didn't need another big bag right now....

As far as the gloves go I got them in camel and grey. They also had a red pair but I just wanted the basics. These are perfect for me since I commute and prefer finger-less gloves so when I need to use my phone it isn't a problem.

Thanks for letting me share! Happy Friday :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2u56k50.jpg
    2u56k50.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 650
Ooh, gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Was it the black grainy print Bays with nickel that you were contemplating too?? xx
Nope the one with gold! But if you have a Mulberry SA then I would give them a call because my understanding was that the reason the classic colors were on sale was because they changed the grain used on the leather (the new grain is pretty much larger...I prefer the older model as it is less casual) so the black with nickle in the old grain should also be on sale!

Also FYI all the dark blush stuff was on sale! Snuck a peak at your wishlist :tup:

29pci9y.jpg

I'm in a rush and if I don't post now I won't for hours! Plus I'm just so excited to have my new Lilly! It's the larger one (medium size technically I believe) in the black grain print. I was deciding between this and the black Bayswater since both were part of the sale. I decided I didn't need another big bag right now....

As far as the gloves go I got them in camel and grey. They also had a red pair but I just wanted the basics. These are perfect for me since I commute and prefer finger-less gloves so when I need to use my phone it isn't a problem.

Thanks for letting me share! Happy Friday :biggrin:
That is very classy indeed. Wonderful! X

Nope the one with gold! But if you have a Mulberry SA then I would give them a call because my understanding was that the reason the classic colors were on sale was because they changed the grain used on the leather (the new grain is pretty much larger...I prefer the older model as it is less casual) so the black with nickle in the old grain should also be on sale!

Also FYI all the dark blush stuff was on sale! Snuck a peak at your wishlist :tup:

Thanks gammagirl!!! The grainy print bays disappeared from stores a while ago so was thinking they might just roll them into outlets next year....hope I'm wrong.

Ooh yes, I'd still love a dark blush lily - thanks for the tip :tup: xx