Reveal time!

omg! grace, thank you. THANK YOU for so much pretty. aaaahhhh! i love everything. your reveals are always one of my favorites. congrats!

mx1.gif

thanks so much everyone! i love that i can share with everyone here :heart:

i am not sure about keeping everything. the blue stam...i am still on the fence. i love it, the leather and color are gorgeous!! i don't have anything in this color but i just don't wear my stams very much. i still have not carried the grey metallic stam!
also, the zip sweater. should i wait and try to find this on sale later??

:nuts: Too much gorgeousness in one thread!
The Stardust key pouch is so stinking cute! And I'm starting to really love the Fall quilted grey & blue, such pretty & saturated colors!

i still have not carried the grey metallic stam!
That's insane! Wish I had the privilege of taking that stunning grey metallic Stam out for a spin... :P

:nuts::nuts::nuts:WHERE DID YOU FIND A LZW IN GREY??!!??!!
I have been looking, searching everywhere - the only place that had them only had two and I know who bought those -- OMG!! I can't believe you got it!!

I'm so jealous of that grey cecelia -- I'm working towards it but am still a ways away (I'm hoping F&F comes up by then!!) -- of course you know I love the clay cecelia and the blue stam -- 2 of my favs

and the scarves -- did you get those from saks? I still haven't seen those yet (still waiting for them to arrive here in Chgo -- no one's got them yet!) I bought the same lilac one in the smaller silk version but it's really too small for me -- but the colors are gorgeous and that sweater -- LOVE IT (I was crossing my fingers that I might find one when the sales start!!)

I can't believe how similar our tastes are -- nearly everything you got is on my MOST WANTED list!!

What great things you've gotten -- the perfect classics!

Wow, where to start??? Everything is gorgeous, but the Stardust Cecilia is TDF. I love th scarves, might need to think about adding something like that to my wardrobe. Thanks for posting, I'll be revisiting this thread for sure!

Yaaay, another Clay Cecilia!!! :biggrin: Everything is just gorgeous, totally love the grey cecilia & that blue is TDF!! Is it similar to the blue stardust?

Oh, and the scarves!! So cute! I would love to have one.