Reveal time.....new to me ...just love <3

such a pretty bag :love:

Looks amazing on you Deb :smile: So glad you are happy!

:loveeyes:

Congratulations, very happy for you! I really want an Empreinte Speedy & wallet myself

Gorgeous bag, congrats!

love it!!! great choice!!!&#128077;&#128515;&#128079; congrats!!!

Thank you all so much!! I always loved everyone's reveals of this bag and it really is something special...

Congrats on this lovely bag!! I love empreinte leather so much!! Last week I tried Speedy 25 in store, it is a great size. Seems small, but holds a lot. Is your first emp speedy in jaipur also 25?
Enjoy this stunner!

Congrats on this lovely bag!! I love empreinte leather so much!! Last week I tried Speedy 25 in store, it is a great size. Seems small, but holds a lot. Is your first emp speedy in jaipur also 25?
Enjoy this stunner!

Pavla, I did have the Jaipur 25 last year but sold it because I was tiring of the color so fast. I should have gotten the infini shade in the first place. Live and learn!!

Congrats!! Great purchase!

So beautiful!! Congrats!!!

Love it!! Very nice :smile:

The Infini is a great color, looks lovely on you!

I love this multi quote setting ...I never knew how to use it. Well, thanks again y'all and it's true after having the size 30 in ebene canvas, this does seem tiny but I'm getting used to it..the leather is too large on me in the 30. I wish they had a 28 size..lol

Pavla, I did have the Jaipur 25 last year but sold it because I was tiring of the color so fast. I should have gotten the infini shade in the first place. Live and learn!!

oh, so you sold it! Infini is more versatile. I use navy blue instead of neutral black, navy is pretty neutral for me. My first empreinte bag was in infini colour. I still love it. You will definitely use this speedy a lot. The colour is fabulous, goes with everything.
Congrats once again!

oh, so you sold it! Infini is more versatile. I use navy blue instead of neutral black, navy is pretty neutral for me. My first empreinte bag was in infini colour. I still love it. You will definitely use this speedy a lot. The colour is fabulous, goes with everything.
Congrats once again!

I was wondering, how do you keep it's shape? I know that leather softens a lot and I don't want it to get all out of shape and floppy, or has it remained its shape anyway being the leather is so thick and all?

I was wondering, how do you keep it's shape? I know that leather softens a lot and I don't want it to get all out of shape and floppy, or has it remained its shape anyway being the leather is so thick and all?

Deb, sorry , I am no help, I have two emp bags, but Artsy and Metis. Speedy 25 is on my wishlist.
But I think the leather will soften, but not so much to lose the shape.