Reveal time.....new to me ...just love <3

Yay, bag twins! :ghi5: Such a gorgeous bag and it looks perfect on you! Congrats on your lovely Speedy!

Congrats!

Thank you both :heart:

Toomanywantmore...I just saw your post with your bag at the grocery store and I knew mine was on the way and it made me so anxious to get it. How is it holding up in shape? I have a purse organizer in mine so it'll remain it's shape hopefully. After having the speedy b 30 damier ebene, this bag seems so tiny! But I will wear it crossbody and hanging low on the shoulder which I think looks best in this size compared to the 30...

Thank you both :heart:

Toomanywantmore...I just saw your post with your bag at the grocery store and I knew mine was on the way and it made me so anxious to get it. How is it holding up in shape? I have a purse organizer in mine so it'll remain it's shape hopefully. After having the speedy b 30 damier ebene, this bag seems so tiny! But I will wear it crossbody and hanging low on the shoulder which I think looks best in this size compared to the 30...

Oh, I know that feeling! :lol: Mine is holding it's shape very well but I'm sure that it will continue to soften over time. I keep it stuffed with plastic when it's stored but I don't use a shaper with it. I actually like the soft slouchy look that it gets over time. :love: I had the 30 in canvas too and really liked the size but the 30 in Empreinte seemed bigger somehow. I think the 25 is perfect for crossbody wear, it's my favorite way to wear this bag right now. And it's gorgeous as a longer shoulder bag too. The size is perfect on you, glad you went 25.