Reveal time - Halzan 31 in gold

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
Hi all! I haven't been active on here for the past couple of years and haven't set foot in a Hermes boutique for the same amount of time. I've been too busy with school, work and family. To be honest, I wasn't into Hermes for the past while because I felt that I can never have enough, and I didn't have the time and energy to visit the store and tried to get my dream bag.

I've owned a few pieces of Hermes like the B/K/C, roulis, pictotin, garden party and bolide, and I felt quite content with my collection. Mind you, if I can afford to buy whatever I want, I would certainly buy more. lol I think I am at the point in my life that I want my bag to be functional, comfortable to carry and still look good and chic. So I decided to return to the boutique and see if I can feel excited again.

I wanted to do this thread because first I've been away for a while and second I think this bag deserve more love if it's not already. My old SA left, and now I am assigned to an SA whom I've kind of known for a long time, but he was never my SA. Of course he asked if there was anything I was interested, and I said yes, I wanted a Roulis 18 in black with ghw or in gold with ghw. He said, hmmmm, that's hard because we don't have one at the moment. He said anything else? I replied I wanted a k25 if you have one, he giggled. Then he asked if I own a Halzan, I said what, I don't think I like that bag. He said you should try it on first, then decide. He went and checked on color and size, and came back we have a black in 31 and gold in 31. I said gold?? I want to see that. I've dying to get a gold color bag. My current collection is a bit colorful, and I start to enjoy neutral color more.

So I tried on the gold, and the bag started to grow on me. TBH - I never tried on this bag, because it never appeal to me. I tried on the evelyne before and I didn't like it because I like structure bag. Then he explained how you can wear it many different ways. I usually wear jeans and sweatshirt, so this bag is definitely casual enough for me to wear, and the gold color looks so perfect with jeans. Of course I couldn't say no to this, and now it's home with me.

i've collected different brand over the years, and now I want to limit my collection and only keep the bags that I will use. I used to buy bag just for collection, but that can be quite costly if I am not well off.

Thanks for reading my post and letting me share my excitement. I am truly excited about this bag and can't wait to wear.

IMG_3014.JPG

Last edited:
We are bag twins! I purchased this bag a few years ago, and it’s still the most used bag in my collection after all this time. Looks especially good with navy blue and white outfits. Congrats!

Reactions: kobe939
Hi all! I haven't been active on here for the past couple of years and haven't set foot in a Hermes boutique for the same amount of time. I've been too busy with school, work and family. To be honest, I wasn't into Hermes for the past while because I felt that I can never have enough, and I didn't have the time and energy to visit the store and tried to get my dream bag.

I've owned a few pieces of Hermes like the B/K/C, roulis, pictotin, garden party and bolide, and I felt quite content with my collection. Mind you, if I can afford to buy whatever I want, I would certainly buy more. lol I think I am at the point in my life that I want my bag to be functional, comfortable to carry and still look good and chic. So I decided to return to the boutique and see if I can feel excited again.

I wanted to do this thread because first I've been away for a while and second I think this bag deserve more love if it's not already. My old SA left, and now I am assigned to an SA whom I've kind of known for a long time, but he was never my SA. Of course he asked if there was anything I was interested, and I said yes, I wanted a Roulis 18 in black with ghw or in gold with ghw. He said, hmmmm, that's hard because we don't have one at the moment. He said anything else? I replied I wanted a k25 if you have one, he giggled. Then he asked if I own a Halzan, I said what, I don't think I like that bag. He said you should try it on first, then decide. He went and checked on color and size, and came back we have a black in 31 and gold in 31. I said gold?? I want to see that. I've dying to get a gold color bag. My current collection is a bit colorful, and I start to enjoy neutral color more.

So I tried on the gold, and the bag started to grow on me. TBH - I never tried on this bag, because it never appeal to me. I tried on the evelyne before and I didn't like it because I like structure bag. Then he explained how you can wear it many different ways. I usually wear jeans and sweatshirt, so this bag is definitely casual enough for me to wear, and the gold color looks so perfect with jeans. Of course I couldn't say no to this, and now it's home with me.

i've collected different brand over the years, and now I want to limit my collection and only keep the bags that I will use. I used to buy bag just for collection, but that can be quite costly if I am not well off.

Thanks for reading my post and letting me share my excitement. I am truly excited about this bag and can't wait to wear.

View attachment 4760675
that is a gorgeous bag!! congrats
i have heard such good things about the halzan!

Reactions: kobe939
Fabulous choice! Like you I did not pay much attention to the halzan until I tried one on and loved it. I have wanted one in barenia and I have read h has discontinued the halzan. Say it ain’t so. Love the gold as it goes with everything. Wear her in good health!

Reactions: kobe939 and herang
Fabulous choice! Like you I did not pay much attention to the halzan until I tried one on and loved it. I have wanted one in barenia and I have read h has discontinued the halzan. Say it ain’t so. Love the gold as it goes with everything. Wear her in good health!
Thank you for your kind word. I am surprised how easy this style is to wear. And gold, how can I say no to that. I think if this wasn’t in gold, I would have had a little hesitation.