Reveal time friends...

aime7

Jan 11, 2016
First of all thank you so much my dear friends as because of you all I get to see many nice pictures, information and opinions about Chanel bags here. I love reading all your posts and seeing all your pictures.
Usually I am not a person who has that many interesting stories but this time I thought I should share the story behind getting this bag. I usually enjoy everyone else's bags and pics here and after seeing everyone's collection I ended up deciding that I need a blue bag which would be a great addition to my collection. So keeping that in mind I had gone to London last month when the blue m/l was released with the mind set of buying it. But once in the boutique there was something missing don't know what it was but I just didn't feel 100% about it. So left the boutique thinking maybe it's not meant to be. And just recently I read somewhere in the forum that they are going to come out with navy rectangular mini in the coming season. So on Tuesday I decided to give a call to Bond Street boutique and ask them if they have any information regarding the release. That's when the I think the Chanel fairy godmother decided to bless me. Because as I was talking to the very very nice SA in the Bond Street Boutique she said she doesn't have that much information about the coming season but if I am interested she's got a blue bag in stock. I was like literally taken back thinking this can't be true.... she checked again and said yes she's got a M/L grained calfskin blue bag.
My next question was how long can you hold it and she was like not that much and I was like what the hell.. there's no way I am able to get to London before the weekend. The SA was so sweet and as she knew I so wanted it which is when she mentioned that I can buy the bag through mail order where I just transfer the money to the specified account and they would post me the bag once the money has reached the account.
Not wanting to take a chance I quickly transferred the money and today morning the bag was delivered to my address. I still can't believe I have a bag when I was least expecting it that too with in a day. I had never ever waited so eagerly for a bag and once I opened the box it was perfect. Love the bag...

IMG_0629.JPG

Shes gorgeous and such a chameleon:flowers:. I love how the colors shifts with light. It makes it more wearable. Congratulation on getting her. Im glad the SA made the effort to check & send to you. Thanks for your reveal & your lovely story. :heart:

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Gorgeous bag!

Gorgeous blue!!!! Congrats on the unexpected find! (Those are the best!!!)

This is a beautiful beautiful blue! Enjoy this, it was meant to be yours!

Gorgeous! This is the M/L size? looks good!

Shes gorgeous and such a chameleon:flowers:. I love how the colors shifts with light. It makes it more wearable. Congratulation on getting her. Im glad the SA made the effort to check & send to you. Thanks for your reveal & your lovely story. :heart:

Thank you every one for your kind remarks. I can't wait to start using it now.:smile: