Reveal time!! =d

sweetzness

O.G.
May 13, 2010
Hi everyone!
Presenting my last 2 purchases in the past month. And probably nothing new for awhile!
Who's with me?! :graucho:

may2011.jpg

The smaller box! The black zipped patent camellia wallet! I'm sure some of you may have seen my thread about how I was hopelessly searching for this as no Chanel in my country ordered it! So after calling numerous boutiques/stores, found exactly the one I'm looking for, got it shipped to a shipping outlet (receives your shipments and holds them until you can pick them up), then made my bf drive 5 hours across the border with me to pick it up (he also ordered some car parts too for his benefit). But yay!! Finally got to bring it home with me :smile:
wallet-1.jpg

omg sweetz, I had no idea how much trouble you had to go through to get this wallet!! :hugs: she is beautiful though and totally worth it :yahoo:
The smaller box! The black zipped patent camellia wallet! I'm sure some of you may have seen my thread about how I was hopelessly searching for this as no Chanel in my country ordered it! So after calling numerous boutiques/stores, found exactly the one I'm looking for, got it shipped to a shipping outlet (receives your shipments and holds them until you can pick them up), then made my bf drive 5 hours across the border with me to pick it up (he also ordered some car parts too for his benefit). But yay!! Finally got to bring it home with me :smile:
wallet-1.jpg