Reveal time again! It's small and perfect!

Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone!! So as some of you might know, I bought my emilie wallet on friday. Today I went back to LV just to look because I had nothing else to do. I've been wanting this little item for awhile. They've been out of stock of it around the holidays so I didn't think they would have it today. But i went just to see if they did. And guess what?! to my surprise they did! My SA was just as surprised because they haven't had any for awhile. I got the last one too! Seem's like everything I buy, it happens to be the last one. I guess it helps me narrow down my choices since I'm very indecisive.

Anyways, here's a pic! Any guesses? Ya'll probably already know what it is.

6668541063_c528fb7e38_z.jpg

6668541539_b368881f3a_z.jpg

6668542091_e68f0402d4_z.jpg

6668542617_4ab78462e9_z.jpg

6668543215_85c3349806_z.jpg

6668543763_00d5ce38e0_z.jpg

Love it! It's so chic and simple but still a wonderful purchase. I have on in damier ebene & I use it every day and surprisingly get tons of compliments on it!

thanks!! you should check out my missoni for target thread!

I definitely will! I have a friend who works as a manager at Target and she was able to snag me the few Missoni items I wanted before the store opened that day! I even got the ceramic serving plate thing in the rainbow zigzags to use as my perfume tray!

Love it! It's so chic and simple but still a wonderful purchase. I have on in damier ebene & I use it every day and surprisingly get tons of compliments on it!

thank you!! it something small and simple but i love it! i loved the damier ebene one but they didn't have it. i liked the azur too and i couldn't decide so i bought the one that was available. helped me choose easily. just one quick question, what do you use yours for? i wanted to use it for my keys but i don't want to scratch it up.

I definitely will! I have a friend who works as a manager at Target and she was able to snag me the few Missoni items I wanted before the store opened that day! I even got the ceramic serving plate thing in the rainbow zigzags to use as my perfume tray!

I love missoni! I went crazy during the month of october searching for it. they had some cute things. but you're lucky you snagged stuff earlier! i wanted the trays but they were all sold out :sad: