Reveal time again! It's small and perfect!

paradise392

Aloha
O.G.
Jan 26, 2010
NYC
alohafashionistas.blogspot.com
Hey everyone!! So as some of you might know, I bought my emilie wallet on friday. Today I went back to LV just to look because I had nothing else to do. I've been wanting this little item for awhile. They've been out of stock of it around the holidays so I didn't think they would have it today. But i went just to see if they did. And guess what?! to my surprise they did! My SA was just as surprised because they haven't had any for awhile. I got the last one too! Seem's like everything I buy, it happens to be the last one. I guess it helps me narrow down my choices since I'm very indecisive.

Anyways, here's a pic! Any guesses? Ya'll probably already know what it is.

Phanatical

O.G.
Mar 7, 2010
South Philadelphia, PA
Love it! It's so chic and simple but still a wonderful purchase. I have on in damier ebene & I use it every day and surprisingly get tons of compliments on it!

thanks!! you should check out my missoni for target thread!
I definitely will! I have a friend who works as a manager at Target and she was able to snag me the few Missoni items I wanted before the store opened that day! I even got the ceramic serving plate thing in the rainbow zigzags to use as my perfume tray!

paradise392

Aloha
O.G.
Jan 26, 2010
NYC
alohafashionistas.blogspot.com
Love it! It's so chic and simple but still a wonderful purchase. I have on in damier ebene & I use it every day and surprisingly get tons of compliments on it!

thank you!! it something small and simple but i love it! i loved the damier ebene one but they didn't have it. i liked the azur too and i couldn't decide so i bought the one that was available. helped me choose easily. just one quick question, what do you use yours for? i wanted to use it for my keys but i don't want to scratch it up.

I definitely will! I have a friend who works as a manager at Target and she was able to snag me the few Missoni items I wanted before the store opened that day! I even got the ceramic serving plate thing in the rainbow zigzags to use as my perfume tray!
I love missoni! I went crazy during the month of october searching for it. they had some cute things. but you're lucky you snagged stuff earlier! i wanted the trays but they were all sold out :sad: