*Reveal* This is Why You Can't Stop at One MAM!

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
I am a self-proclaimed Nikki Lover! However, one little Concord MAM won my :heart: over one day, and it was all downhill from there. . .

True love at it's finest!!

P1010752.jpg

P1010756.jpg

and it's sassy little bottom. . .

P1010755.jpg

I loved my MAM sooo much I decided "hmmm. . . this would make a lovely Xmas present from my DH!" Scarlet blew me away!

P1010757.jpg

P1010759.jpg

She, too, has that beautiful lipstick patent bottom :graucho:

P1010758.jpg

Okay, so I have two, I certainly can stop now. . . right?? right?? No. I love Noir leather soooo much and this one was 1/2 off! How can a girl refuse??

P1010760.jpg

P1010761.jpg

So now I'm slipping into the addiction. . . Okay. . . one more, I mean I can stop after this one right?? Tangie MAM. Summer with a Handle!!

P1010774.jpg

P1010775.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE the Concord. I'm a sucker for purple!! Do all the Scarlett MAM's have a patent bottom?

Miss Tangerine would sure make a great purse to carry around Halloween!!

Thanks for sharing your lovelies!! When are you going to post up your Wine!?

EDITED

Ahhh yes there she is!!!
VVV

Last edited:
Okay. . . I.AM.DONE! I say--finished! Well, what kind of MAM owner would I be without THE MAM. . .THE MOST FABULOUS MAM EVER MADE?? Yes, I'm talking WINE MAM WITH BRASS HARDWARE AND LONG TASSLES. . .

P1010772.jpg

P1010767.jpg

P1010770.jpg

Smile ladies!!

P1010773.jpg

NOW I'm official broke!! LOL!

Last edited:
Yep! The Scarlet MAMs have lipstick patent bottoms!

I LOVE the Concord. I'm a sucker for purple!! Do all the Scarlett MAM's have a patent bottom?

Miss Tangerine would sure make a great purse to carry around Halloween!!

Thanks for sharing your lovelies!! When are you going to post up your Wine!?

Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!! lol Aren't MAMs just adorable?

BTW, sh*t, I just lost my wine MAM and your pictures made me want one again.

Time to start looking!

lmao

What lining does your wine have? I think I'm really hankering for one with the new sealed handles and the b/w floral lining.

all you need now is something blue, green and yellow...and a GE thrown in...I can't stop thinking about a GE MAM since 88bagsondwall posted her collection:girlsigh:

ohhh man, baghag! you really are "The Enabler" :P I really wish you hadn't posted your gorgy pics of the concord. I thought I could restrain myself and outgrow my irrational love of that bag, but now i'm back at square one. i need a concord MAM in my life!!