REVEAL: This is the reason why i chose her over EVA!

Yeah, i know I'm crazy right??:P
But this is just me..plain and simple ;)

Ok, so to give you a bit of idea, i just bought an Eva 2 days ago but I dont know something just not right..yeah i know,she is fabulous and classy but I am just plainly looking for a cute crossbody bag!:cool: After several tries at the mirror i know i had to bring back EVA to the store.

So here is Ms. Little Simple..

Reason why I love her??
I think she's just cute and simple. She is something that i dont have to worry about the gold chain(find it too much for me). I know, this would be very functional for me.. What do you think ladiesss??:graucho:

Attachments

• iphonepics 012.jpg
    iphonepics 012.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 284
and ooopsss the modelling pics!!:cool:
But i need your honest opinion, TPFers.. do you think it looks long for me??Because I was stupid, the SA couldnt find the adjustable strap that i want and i was too impatient and have to run back to work..so i said,stop searching!this is fine!

Attachments

• iphonepics 015.jpg
    iphonepics 015.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 242
  • iphonepics 016.jpg
    iphonepics 016.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 343
  • iphonepics 017.jpg
    iphonepics 017.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 267
  • iphonepics 019.jpg
    iphonepics 019.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 236
plus, the fact that I can wear her in many ways is awesome!
I know there are many Eva lovers out there
But if you prefer something really simple, I think this is just perfect.
Money wise, the combination of both (strap+pochette) is just almost the EVA, but what is important for me is the comfort that it would give me while wearing her. The SA was like..are you sure??? and i was like..yeahh..i like it..plain and simple..

Attachments

• iphonepics 024.jpg
    iphonepics 024.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 173
  • iphonepics 025.jpg
    iphonepics 025.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 205
I know there are many Eva lovers out there ;)
But if you prefer something really simple, I think this is just perfect.
Money wise, the combination of both (strap+pochette) is just almost the EVA, but what is important for me is the comfort that it would give me while wearing her. The SA was like..are you sure??? and i was like..yeahh..i like it..plain and simple..:smile:

beautiful simplicity! it looks great.:tup: the most important thing is to feel right with the bag. I have a mono eva for nights out mainly which i love but i was actually thinking to get the regular pochette and wear it that way for very quick errands during the day.(eva could do, but i find an excuse to buy more lv :lol:

beautiful simplicity! it looks great.:tup: the most important thing is to feel right with the bag. I have a mono eva for nights out mainly which i love but i was actually thinking to get the regular pochette and wear it that way for very quick errands during the day.(eva could do, but i find an excuse to buy more lv :lol:

aw thanks erica! Go for the regualr pochette! Good thing that you have the Eva you dont need to buy extra strap if you want to wear it crossbody.;)

You know what's funny? I have an eva, and also a mono and azur pochette. I NEVER carry the eva because of the chain, but i use the eva strap regularly on my pochettes! lol

LOL! I think because pochette looks cute on the long strap.;)
Eva is really more of an evening bag with her chain or more of a clutch than as cross body.
Im glad, im not the only one doing this.:woohoo: