Reveal ! Think pink !!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I go pick up my Pink Garden Party in Toile/ Leather Trim at H Lee Garden today !! So pretty and cute ! :yahoo:

bb 1.JPG bb 2.JPG
  2. Think pink and spring!! It is gorgeous!! Congratulations and wear it in much happiness!

3. Some more action picture !

Go to the counter to collect the club points and to redeem free Chinese Lunar New Year Sweet Cake, all because of the purchase at H at Lee Garden Shopping Arcade !! :nuts:

bb 4.JPG bb 5.JPG bb 6.JPG
  4. Pale pink it not really me in all things but I do love that bag for Summer. Lovely shopgirl.

5. Congrats! Looks great on you. I spy a BV purchase too. You have been busy shopping!

[​IMG]

6. congrat on your pink chinese NY cake...... oops sorry Garden Party......... ha ha ha

7. OMG.....It looks really great on you!! :nuts:
    I saw the white one (all leather) last month, wanna get one GP now...
    You did a great job! CONGRATULATIONS~!!!!! :yahoo:

8. It's really really pretty. Love, love, love it !!! :biggrin:

Pink.jpg
  9. shopgirl bb The Garden Party looks great on you, and I love the shade of Pink!:cloud9:

10. Pink GP looks lovely on you. :smile:

[​IMG]

11. SHOPGIRL BB......... This is such a Beautiful Photo of your new Garden Party!
    [​IMG]

12. Congratulations, so pretty in pink!

13. Wowza- Congratulations into fabulous pinkness!! She looks beautiful on you!! Looking
    forward to a pink Spring!

14. Ahhhh ..... You've got it!!! the color is sooooo sweet, Congrats ya!

15. congratulations - it's a beautiful color