Reveal ! Think pink !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I go pick up my Pink Garden Party in Toile/ Leather Trim at H Lee Garden today !! So pretty and cute ! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

• bb 1.JPG
      bb 1.JPG
      File size:
      115.6 KB
      Views:
    • bb 2.JPG
      bb 2.JPG
      File size:
      107.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Think pink and spring!! It is gorgeous!! Congratulations and wear it in much happiness!

3. Some more action picture !

Go to the counter to collect the club points and to redeem free Chinese Lunar New Year Sweet Cake, all because of the purchase at H at Lee Garden Shopping Arcade !! :nuts:

Attached Files:

4. Pale pink it not really me in all things but I do love that bag for Summer. Lovely shopgirl.

5. Congrats! Looks great on you. I spy a BV purchase too. You have been busy shopping!

[​IMG]

6. congrat on your pink chinese NY cake...... oops sorry Garden Party......... ha ha ha

7. OMG.....It looks really great on you!! :nuts:
    I saw the white one (all leather) last month, wanna get one GP now...
    You did a great job! CONGRATULATIONS~!!!!! :yahoo:

8. It's really really pretty. Love, love, love it !!! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

• Pink.jpg
      Pink.jpg
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
  9. shopgirl bb The Garden Party looks great on you, and I love the shade of Pink!:cloud9:

10. Pink GP looks lovely on you. :smile:

[​IMG]

11. SHOPGIRL BB......... This is such a Beautiful Photo of your new Garden Party!
    [​IMG]

12. Congratulations, so pretty in pink!

13. Wowza- Congratulations into fabulous pinkness!! She looks beautiful on you!! Looking
    forward to a pink Spring!

14. Ahhhh ..... You've got it!!! the color is sooooo sweet, Congrats ya!

15. congratulations - it's a beautiful color