Reveal!!! the perfect Prada (for me)

View attachment 3407094 View attachment 3407098 Got my first PRADA! Took a long time deciding (three days), so ultimately I chose this...I love it because it's got a retro yet classic shape, beautifully soft, smushy leather, and a beautiful shade of navy (which I didn't have). It's officially called the "Bauletto Vitello Daino Baltico" (1BB008).

Thank you for letting me share!!! :flowers::heart::hbeat::girlsigh::love::hbeat:View attachment 3407093 View attachment 3407093 View attachment 3407095 View attachment 3407096 View attachment 3407097
She is a true beauty! VD leather is amazingly soft and pleasant, you've made a great choice! Enjoy!

image.jpeg Ok- don't mean to milk the attention on this bag (much), but I looked for a "your Prada in action" thread and couldn't find one...so here is my Prada on the beaches of Cape Cod - somewhere I NEVER thought I would take a gorgeous bag like this- but with some careful attention and coverage from the sun (which we ALL need!), I decided to risk it. Thanks again for letting me share (again). :smile: