Reveal!!! the perfect Prada (for me)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. side angle with strap.jpg front angle.jpg Got my first PRADA! Took a long time deciding (three days), so ultimately I chose this...I love it because it's got a retro yet classic shape, beautifully soft, smushy leather, and a beautiful shade of navy (which I didn't have). It's officially called the "Bauletto Vitello Daino Baltico" (1BB008).

Thank you for letting me share!!! :flowers::heart::hbeat::girlsigh::love::hbeat: View attachment 3407093 View attachment 3407093 logo.jpg back of bag.jpg side buckle.jpg

punny and ksuromax like this.
  2. She is a true beauty! VD leather is amazingly soft and pleasant, you've made a great choice! Enjoy!

3. Thank you so much!! Using her today for the first time!!!

ksuromax likes this.
  4. image.jpeg A pic at the hotel my mom and I are staying at :heart:

ksuromax likes this.
  5. It's lovely. Enjoy! Baltico is one of my favorite colors. It's neutral, but not boring. Nothing like the touch and the scent of new Prada deerskin leather. Ahh....... :nuts:

6. Very nice! I have a vitello daino too. Looks great!

7. Thank you so much, folks!!

8. It's gorgeous :heart:

CoachCruiser likes this.
  9. I just love that color! Great choice!

10. image.jpeg Oh we're bag twins! I love this bag. It's such a workhorse and the color is a great neutral.

Josephine Yap likes this.
  11. Oh my gosh - we are!!! I agree with you about the Prada...and I love your collection!! :smile: Great picture!

12. image.jpeg Ok- don't mean to milk the attention on this bag (much), but I looked for a "your Prada in action" thread and couldn't find one...so here is my Prada on the beaches of Cape Cod - somewhere I NEVER thought I would take a gorgeous bag like this- but with some careful attention and coverage from the sun (which we ALL need!), I decided to risk it. Thanks again for letting me share (again). :smile:

13. I love it!!!! So beautiful and classic!

CoachCruiser likes this.