Reveal: the new larger classic Knot

Thanks so much for posting this information— it is so helpful! I can’t wait to try one of these!

I actually think you could carry this knot with just about any outfit. I think a dressy outfit will make it look dressy but a causal outfit like what you are wearing in the picture above brings it down a notch.

I'm seeing your point. I can easily see this with jeans and a black blazer.
I hope you like it when you try it out. It's a diff proportion but for what I want to carry, so much more functional than the classic size.

I think once everyone gets accustomed to it, it will be very popular. It certainly ups the practicality factor by being able to hold iPhones. The knot is such a iconic piece, I’m glad Tomas updated the size. I may be able to use one now.....

Thanks for sharing! Congrats!

This update actually makes knot more wearable to me....

Think the satin works well day or evening & with the python trim it works with your casual jean look
I'm a big fan of the classic as well as the stretch knot but I can see the chain opening up more options
& I also like that the chain is discreet inside the bag.
Enjoy your bag as well as wearing it for the holiday season...What's knot to love!

Thank you for the comparison shots. I never thought how a Knot can fit into my casual lifestyle but seeing how gorgeous and chic you look in your mod shot...I must say I'm WOWed! [emoji5] May I also add you have a beautiful collection of clutches. [emoji7]

I'm pleased with how the knot looked and carried last night. The strap for me is useful only in a situation when I really need to hang it. But for taller people, it will easily be usable as the way to carry the knot. I prob won't shorten the strap since I'm more of a handheld person. I hope you end up liking it if you decide to check it out.
Thanks for all the kind words.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Thank you for the comparison shots. I never thought how a Knot can fit into my casual lifestyle but seeing how gorgeous and chic you look in your mod shot...I must say I'm WOWed! [emoji5] May I also add you have a beautiful collection of clutches. [emoji7]

Thank you! Jeans and a black or dark blouse or jacket and voila, perfect dinner outfit. I'm starting to see more options as well. Good luck if you decide to check it out. Boutiques have the 3 colors now.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag