Reveal - the classic HG

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
So I did a thread last week on the pros and cons of going pre-loved. My history with Chanel is limited: I was lucky enough to be given a beautiful M/L beige double flap with SHW for Christmas last year. As I started exploring Chanel, I knew I needed the same bag in black - not that I don't love (adore :heart:) my beige flap, but because the black and gold combo is such a classic for me - it's the same combo as my beloved Birkin and somehow I just knew it would be the perfect evening bag.

However, the price increases in Australia (since as recently as December last year whaaaaatt??!? :cray:) had dented my confidence somewhat.

tPF ladies were kind enough to give advice when I asked about going pre-loved and my heartfelt thanks much go out to tutushopper kasumi168, the above-and-beyond kind Luv iz Louis :hugs: and of course to colourful_belle for her kind authentication and peace of mind.

My ultimate thanks must go to My Timeless Luxuries and the lovely Cisca - this transaction could not have been more seamless and the quality of the bag truly cannot be described. I have had the boutique experience and in my opinion, this was easier! No standing around in Chanel for 20+ minutes waiting for an SA to acknowledge us - and in addition to that, I saved over $2,000.00 :faint: on a virtually new bag.

So now, on to the good stuff, please bear with me on the pics - my first time doing this on a mac...:graucho:

Chanel Black Flap 1.JPG

Chanel Black Flap 2.JPG

Chanel Black Flap 3.JPG

Chanel Black Flap 4.JPG

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
And the final unwrapped shots:

Chanel Black Flap 5.JPG

Chanel Black Flap 6.JPG

I have to say, she is more beautiful than I could have imagined. I've worn her proudly every day since I got her and I couldn't be more impressed with her :yes: :biggrin:

This quite nicely rounds off my purse collection for a while, I think - I'm feeling extraordinarily content :cool: :girlsigh:

iS2Chanel

May 3, 2014
Wow! All the hard work researching and it has paid off. Absolutely stunning find and at such a great price! Hope you enjoy her 👍

Ps. Totally know what you mean by prices in Australia being cray cray!

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Wow! All the hard work researching and it has paid off. Absolutely stunning find and at such a great price! Hope you enjoy her 👍

Ps. Totally know what you mean by prices in Australia being cray cray!
Thank you my dear! :flowers:

Yes, re prices: I'm frankly kind of relieved this completes my Chanel-lust :sweatdrop: :P

iS2Chanel

May 3, 2014
Thank you my dear! :flowers:

Yes, re prices: I'm frankly kind of relieved this completes my Chanel-lust :sweatdrop: :P

I hope to get there one day! I'm not finished yet but hopefully by next year!

Oh I just saw your blog and I love it! The layout makes your blog heaps easy to access and the simple details makes it easy to read :smile:

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
I hope to get there one day! I'm not finished yet but hopefully by next year!

Oh I just saw your blog and I love it! The layout makes your blog heaps easy to access and the simple details makes it easy to read :smile:
Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! :flowers: I feel absolutely terrible, I haven't posted in ages (work, life, not great excuses but sometimes things just get in the way) - I will definitely get back into blogging though - DF is actually my biggest supporter and wants me to start posting regularly again :love:

jamiiejame

May 1, 2013
I'm planning to buy one more jumbo in beige with GHW and it will complete my chanel wishlist too :smile:

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Jealous!!! It's really pretty and flawless looking
Thank you :heart: The quality was truly amazing!

Very beautiful bag, congrats to you
Aw, thanks :hugs:

Absolutely gorgeous! I too hope to one day finish my chanel collection. ;)
Yes, here's to that!! :drinkup:

I'm so happy for you, it looks great!! We are bag twins, I think black with gold is elegant. Wear it in the best of health :tup:
Yay, twins!! :biggrin: I love the combo, I know black/SHW is more common for younger buyers especially, but I adore black and gold - it just speaks to me...

Congrats and enjoy your beautiful flap.
Thank you my dear :smile:

I'm planning to buy one more jumbo in beige with GHW and it will complete my chanel wishlist too :smile:
Oh, that classic combo- beige/GHW sounds divine! I am crossing my fingers for you that she turns up for you soon :P