Reveal - the 2jours

kittykelly

Jan 31, 2008
He arrived just in time for my birthday! I must say the mogograming adds that special touch in a subtle way that doesnt scream "logos"
This is the first day i have carried him out and i can already say hes a little charmer - love the gold hardware and the weight is so light

For anyone interested in the logistics - he came from Neiman Marcus in Tysons Corner Virginia and I purchased him on a tuesday night and the tag came back from NYC monogramed by the following wednesday after work (approxamately 1 week) it was much less time than my SA or I had thought. And for reference I understand some of the Neimans (short hills, NJ) and some of the saks ( Bal Harbour, FL; New Orleans) as well as the fendi free standing stores (NYC) stamp it while you wait!!!

Attachments

• nrd.jpg
    nrd.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 929
  • nrd 2.jpg
    nrd 2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 846
  • nrd 3.jpg
    nrd 3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 828
He arrived just in time for my birthday! I must say the mogograming adds that special touch in a subtle way that doesnt scream "logos"
This is the first day i have carried him out and i can already say hes a little charmer - love the gold hardware and the weight is so light

For anyone interested in the logistics - he came from Neiman Marcus in Tysons Corner Virginia and I purchased him on a tuesday night and the tag came back from NYC monogramed by the following wednesday after work (approxamately 1 week) it was much less time than my SA or I had thought. And for reference I understand some of the Neimans (short hills, NJ) and some of the saks ( Bal Harbour, FL; New Orleans) as well as the fendi free standing stores (NYC) stamp it while you wait!!!

Looks GREAT!!!!! Love it with your red tweed jacket

Love love....Great on you!! Enjoy lots.