REVEAL: Tatum Lg. Studded tall Tote

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
I fell in love with this big beauty... she will be perfect for long weekend trips.....
Say hello to the lg studded Tatum tall tote #33928

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
She is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats! Could you please do a mod shot? That is precisely the bag I am eyeing yet it looks too big to me! Thank you!! :smile:
Thanks...!
I will try to get a mod shot on Monday afternoon... (work all day tomorrow :sad: ....)
This is for sure is a BIG bag more for long weekends ( it's about the size if not bigger then the men's bleeker weekender... you would want the style # 33938 Tatum studded tall tote which is the same bag ONLY smaller (about the size of the N/S saffiano tote) if your wanting a daily using bag!

Apr 17, 2014
Palm Springs, CA
Thanks...!
I will try to get a mod shot on Monday afternoon... (work all day tomorrow :sad: ....)
This is for sure is a BIG bag more for long weekends ( it's about the size if not bigger then the men's bleeker weekender... you would want the style # 33938 Tatum studded tall tote which is the same bag ONLY smaller (about the size of the N/S saffiano tote) if your wanting a daily using bag!

Thank you! Did the feather fob come with this bag? And as I know you are a fellow fob lover, did you get both feather fobs? :biggrin: