Reveal: surprise SLGs for my promotion

I got promoted last week. I've been working very hard and it matters a lot to me. :smartass:

On Friday, my husband and I went to my company's Christmas party, staying overnight in the countryside. He surprised me with these 3 SLGs. He picked them entirely without my input or knowledge and I think he's done really well. He knows I'm very matchy-matchy.

(Now I want all matching DE accessories!!)

He bought me a Rosalie with a Rose Ballerine interior, a Mini Pochette and a cles. :hbeat::love:

(I may have done some more celebratory shopping recently. Haul collage also attached :angel::P)
Congrats! Major hauling!
We're twinning with our Dior lipstick set:smile:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Congratulations on your promotion and what a haul!! :smile:

@vargagirl thank you very much :blush:

Yay very well done on your promotion :drinks: great choices in slgs you will love them.

@Missydora thank you! I'm very happy about the promotion. And I do think DH has chosen good SLGs. The only thing I wasn't sure of was the Rosalie, because I thought a compact wallet like Victorine would be better. But having seen the layout of the Rosalie, I don't have anything like this and I think it will be very useful!

Congratulations to you on your promotion!

@handbagjunkie00 Thank you very much!

Congrats on your promotion and enjoy your lovely slgs.

Thank you @umamanikam
I fully intend to enjoy them.
I am taking a holiday but when I walk back into work with my new SLGs, new navy Miu Miu ballerina flats and new navy Prada galleria bag, l fully intend to feel great!!

Congrats! Major hauling!
We're twinning with our Dior lipstick set:smile:

@MyBelongs to Louis thank you!! I couldn't resist the lipsticks. I also think the case will make a really nice clutch!

Congratulations on your promotion! Enjoy your beautiful goodies.

Congratulations on your promotion and all the goodies! :smile:

@inard1 @4pinklady9 thank you for the congratulations and compliments :blush:

Congratulations on your promotion! You also have a very sweet husband!

What a sweet hubby :girlsigh: congrats on your promotion and all your well deserved new goodies!

@pmburk @sayakayumi
Thank you for the congratulations and the compliments on both my SLGs and Mr Dawn. He's very pleased with himself for picking exactly the right present :love: