Reveal - Suede Tobacco XL PS1

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,

After many helpful advices on suede PS1 bags from everybody on this forum, I am revealing my new beautiful Tobacco XL.
    I bought it directly from the PS online boutique on 50% off (they were a bit slow in processing order but nevermind) and just wanted to tell you guys that it is new design despite the photos on the website showing older one (with black lining and caps PS logo on tag)!

Here are the photos, the colour is warm, functional and versatile! And the smell is even better than the regular PS bags (and they do smell really good)!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462401828.865907.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462401867.295735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462401891.948875.jpg

2. Wow, you got the new version! And for a really good price! :biggrin: Congrats!

3. NICE on the cost and I love the XLs! Congrats :biggrin:

4. Congrat! Looks great.👍😍

5. Beautiful! Enjoy!

6. Amazing! Suède PS1's are tdf, congrats! :loveeyes:

7. Careful with that suede, especially if you know she'll be brushing on you as a crossbody :* She's beautiful!