Reveal! Studded Paraty

1. Quick delivery! She just arrived 3 hours ago. I love the textures and details. I never thought I would consider a black Paraty since I have a few black bags already. But I'm really surprised at how distinct and unique she looks IMO. The military Paraty grabbed my attention but I couldn't make the connection with the color combos. But it made sense to me when I saw it in black and with studs. I love the black suede but at the same time it's my biggest concern. I had a suede MIU MIU coffer ages ago and it didn't wear well. Gorgeous, but fussy. I'm already a perfectionist and treat my bags like rare china, but still.....

So the tag will stay on for a few days until I can decide. My only reason for returning her if I did would be the wearing of the suede and the price! I'm having a hard time swallowing the price down. Even though it's in Euros and cheaper than the price tag in dollars. My most expensive bag purchase to date! So......lots of pics!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The lighting is terrible in my house. So these are the best mod shots I could get.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Paraty with Old Pink Paraty- (first generation Paraty 2008)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Love it!
    Looks great on you
    I didn't know about the suede on it but I really
    Like it
    Congratulations!!!

5. It's cute! But the suade part doesnt really go with the bag imo. I wish they just made everything leather.

6. Wow it's Gorgy!! So it's only suede on the sides?? Thx

7. How much is the bag?

8. your New Paraty Studded Bag is very Great , wonderful

9. I don't usually like Paratys.....but now I'm obsessed with yours! So awesome

10. Okay NM has it And it's $2495 in US!

11. I love it, I think this bag is not for everyone, but you style it so well with Clhloe booties and skinnies. I'd spot such a girl in a thousand. I'd sa this Paraty is definitely a keeper!

12. OK, I'm insanely Jealous and want one NOW!

13. gorgeous! looks great on you!

14. so beautiful!

15. Stunning combo of leather and studs! Congrats on your lovely bag!

Am so in love with your old pink paraty too!!