Reveal: Strappy Goodness

Congrats, I love it! We are twins.

For the longest time, I was attracted to the MPA, but wasn’t “in love” with it. Finally figured out, I just loved the strap. I got the black strap mid December, after stalking the website and inventory at Costa Mesa, CA. I wear it with my monogram pochette accessories the most. I’ve occasionally wore it with my DE Eva.

They did a nice touch with having the round coin purse interior to be black. I believe the other straps have the interior to be beige.

Congrats, I love it! We are twins.

For the longest time, I was attracted to the MPA, but wasn’t “in love” with it. Finally figured out, I just loved the strap. I got the black strap mid December, after stalking the website and inventory at Costa Mesa, CA. I wear it with my monogram pochette accessories the most. I’ve occasionally wore it with my DE Eva.

They did a nice touch with having the round coin purse interior to be black. I believe the other straps have the interior to be beige.

Oh really? You think so?
Now I’m curious about the interior of the other straps’ coin purse! :lol:
But I guess you’re right. The macadamia would also fit the beige scheme.
Funny tho.. I planned on selling the coin purse, cause I have the MPA in rose clair and thought they’re gonna be all the same. Guess I was wrong! And now I wanna keep them both! Although I just need one.. :angel:

I intend to wear the black strap mostly with my black empreinte Pochette Metis.
But I love how versatile the whole “strap hype” is. And of course that black goes with everything! So glad I got the strap.
I got mine through a wonderful SA from my (unfortunately closed due to Covid) go-to boutique.

Oh really? You think so?
Now I’m curious about the interior of the other straps’ coin purse! :lol:
But I guess you’re right. The macadamia would also fit the beige scheme.
Funny tho.. I planned on selling the coin purse, cause I have the MPA in rose clair and thought they’re gonna be all the same. Guess I was wrong! And now I wanna keep them both! Although I just need one.. :angel:

I intend to wear the black strap mostly with my black empreinte Pochette Metis.
But I love how versatile the whole “strap hype” is. And of course that black goes with everything! So glad I got the strap.
I got mine through a wonderful SA from my (unfortunately closed due to Covid) go-to boutique.
I really like this strap. Is it long enough to be cross body?

Reactions: doongee