reveal spicy paprika

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
here is Katrina in paprika. I will have to return this one because last night I noticed a white spot on the back and it doesn't come off so I'm assuming that spot didn't get dyed. let me know your honest opinion because I'm not sure how it looks on me.

Attachments

• IMAG0181.jpg
    IMAG0181.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 390
  • IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 308
  • IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 356
here is Katrina in paprika. I will have to return this one because last night I noticed a white spot on the back and it doesn't come off so I'm assuming that spot didn't get dyed. let me know your honest opinion because I'm not sure how it looks on me.
It is a great bag! I bought the one in Blue Mist yesterday because I so loved the year-round colour! I will probably return it though (thats why I am not doing a reveal) because I have so many hobo style bags. She reminds me of my Brooke.

Katrina is very roomy and can hold a lot without looking bulky. Your Paprika Katrina looks great on you!!

Very nice bag on you and I love the color! Could you post the product number please. :smile:

It is a great bag! I bought the one in Blue Mist yesterday because I so loved the year-round colour! I will probably return it though (thats why I am not doing a reveal) because I have so many hobo style bags. She reminds me of my Brooke.

Katrina is very roomy and can hold a lot without looking bulky. Your Paprika Katrina looks great on you!!

Even though you may be returning this bag could you post a picture, would love to see the color.. or can you discribe the blue mist color? I'd love to get another blue bag, but not another navy.:smile:

style #18959 SV/PA.
I haven't been reaching for my zoes lately because I'm finding them too heavy for me too carry anymore. I already gave the chocolate zoe to my daughter-in-law. I still have three more zoes left. It does remind me of zoe but is way lighter, I think that's why I like it so much.

well, I went and exchanged the first Katrina for another one and I tried to look it over in the store as much as I could but now that I have it home, I'm noticing several small black dots on it. one of them I think is under the patent but there are some on the side buckle and I'm not sure they are under the patent or on top but they won't come off. I hate to make another trip to the store. darn it!!

Here's the Blue Mist Katrina that I will be returning....I do love the colour:heart:
IMG_2975.jpg

oh, the sa brought that one out but I thought it was gray, I didn't know it was the blue mist. I thought it was pretty. after even further inspection of my purse, I noticed a small pin hole in the patent so it's going back and I'm not sure I'll go for a third.

oh, the sa brought that one out but I thought it was gray, I didn't know it was the blue mist. I thought it was pretty. after even further inspection of my purse, I noticed a small pin hole in the patent so it's going back and I'm not sure I'll go for a third.
I had the same experience with a dark blue tote from earlier this year...the SA took the bak out of the back and immediately there was a white patch on the bag. Looks to be a chunk of colour missing. I did not want to chance buying a bag and have chunks of colour fall off and then go through the pain of returning and exchanging umpteen times....

I like the Blue Mist for the light grey/blue hues. It would go with the blacks, greys and browns that I wear a lot.