Reveal: Speedy Bandoulière 20

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As a birthday present I decided to make my first LV purchase and I couldn't be happier!
    I will add a couple more photos below in the comments.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love it! It's very versatile and the front pocket is very handy. Perfect for my phone.
    I came in with some options I wanted to check out but as soon as I saw this mini I was in love.
    Also, since I know some of you will be curious, this bag is made in France.
    Overall a successful birthday shopping trip!

2. Some measurements:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

prepster, Lilleput, cheidel and 4 others like this.
  3. Congratulations! It's so cute!

hellotea likes this.
  4. Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure! It's so itty bitty and cuter than a button:heart:

hellotea likes this.
  5. Love it! :tup:

hellotea likes this.
  6. Congratulations! It's a very beautiful bag. :smile:

hellotea likes this.
  7. That is so darn adorable, and I don't usually like speedy but the size is so cute. Does anyone know if there are plans to release in canvas??

hellotea likes this.
  8. Congrats I saw this in store, it is indeed exceptionally cute :smile: a little small for me but i am still super tempted. Happy Birthday and enjoy.

hellotea likes this.
  9. adorable - congrats!

hellotea likes this.
  10. So happy for you! I was lucky enough to get one too - just the same. Happy Birthday.

hellotea likes this.
  11. Very cute! Congrats! Happy Birthday and enjoy her!

12. Love it! Congrats!

13. Super cute. :biggrin:

14. Congratulations!!!Gorgeous!!! Love the black embossed Monogram :love:

15. Very cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice