Reveal: Something Shiny for my Birthday

OMG! That is such a beautiful piece!!!

Do you think its going to last a long time, and not scratch that badly? (since its not leather or anything)...Is the coating really durable now that LV uses somewhat of a cheaper coating on their bag hardware?

I'm deciding between the CDC and this, and I thought of this as a replacement, but after your mod pics, I'm not so sure about that. I think it'll be a great standalone piece for me and not a replacement :smile:

Me too! I was thinking about buying this as well to replace my obsession for the Hermes CDC.

Thank you for the mod pics OP!

OMG! That is such a beautiful piece!!!

Do you think its going to last a long time, and not scratch that badly? (since its not leather or anything)...Is the coating really durable now that LV uses somewhat of a cheaper coating on their bag hardware?

I'm deciding between the CDC and this, and I thought of this as a replacement, but after your mod pics, I'm not so sure about that. I think it'll be a great standalone piece for me and not a replacement :smile:

I wore it out today and when I got back and inspected it, there aren't any scratches. I'll have to wear it a few more times to see how well it holds up but for now it's pretty good.

I love the CDC and I think you should get both :P.

I wore it out today and when I got back and inspected it, there aren't any scratches. I'll have to wear it a few more times to see how well it holds up but for now it's pretty good.

I love the CDC and I think you should get both :P.

Do you have a CDC as well? Would you be able to put them side by side to compare them both? Its such a hard decision :noggin: to just choose one.