REVEAL- something pink & flowery!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't resist the new camellia WOCs I kept seeing and since I knew I wanted a pink clutch for my wedding, I decided this would be the one. I know it may not be a typical wedding clutch, but it perfectly suits my theme: flowers, my color: pink, and most importantly: me!!! So, after searching, I finally located one this week! :yahoo:

***The only thing I was a little disappointed about was that the packaging wasn't as lovely as I had hoped- no special ribbons or camellias attached to the box :s

Attached Files:

2. BFALI'S NEW CHANEL, CAMELLIA WOC..........THIS WILL BE A CLUTCH FOR MY WEDDING
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    BFALI'S NEW CHANEL, CAMELLIA WOC............EXCUSE HER BACKSIDE
    [​IMG]

4. so dreamy beautiful! i luv dusty/blushy pinks! congrats woc cuz! and in advance for your big day!

5. #5 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    BFALI.............YOUR NEW CAMELLIA WOC WILL MAKE THE PERFECT CLUTCH FOR YOUR WEDDING. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING
    [​IMG]

6. Congrats it's a beauty.

7. so pretty!

8. OMG!!!! GORGEOUS! I have not seen the pink and it is TDF! Congrats on the WOC and your wedding!!!!!

9. beautiful!

10. It's really beautiful... I love pale pink/blush tones! :love: I'm glad you found your perfect clutch... congrats on the upcoming wedding! :smile:

11. Thank you tillie46, purse-nality, peafleut, babyontheway, NYCavalier & NYCavalier :biggrin:

12. Congrats on both ends -- getting married and finding this beauty! :yahoo: She is smashing!!!

13. Thank you fieryfashionist! I am also very happy about it!

14. Thank you saks4me! BTW- Hello Kitty is my other love besides Chanel! hhaha

15. Bfali, congrats on your pink WOC!! It is gorgeous!! And big congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!