Reveal! something mini. something teal

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Here she is! Beautiful TEAL color with SILVER Hardware. It's the perfect color combination I have been looking for! Plus the super cute Aster Alice store exclusive navy floral lining. LOVE IT!!!!

Ignes2.jpg

ignes1.jpg

ignes3.jpg

ignes4.jpg

Oh, that's adorable! The colour is fantastic, too. And that fabric lining! So cute! (Heh, I wonder if Ignacio would be open to us sending in our own fabrics for our linings? :P Haha, that'll probably be too much of a headache for them in terms of production, but it's a nice wishful-thinking idea, doncha think? ;))

This is a stunning bag and I love the lining! I even emailed Maria to see if us TPF gals can order something similar for our bags! I'd prefer this over the cloth and I'm sure it'd keep costs down if one didn't want to order suede. I love the color combination of the teal leather with navy lining! I hadn't considered this leather before but am now giving it a second thought! LOL!

The leather is super smooth and soft.. There are stuffing in the bag when I took the picture.. if I take the stuffing out.. the bag falls in a puddle just like the Rebecca Minkoff's MAMs