‡reveal‡ something I got for my fiance

sixela

O.G.
May 17, 2010
It was "bf" just a week ago but he has upgraded himself to FIANCE status over the holiday weekend!!! :biggrin:

Back to topic... His birthday is coming up next week and this was one of the thigns I was going to get him for our "1-year-since-we-are-a-couple-anniversary" in June but I had to get him something else instead because this item was selling out so fast and I had to keep bugging and bugging my SA for it.

So glad I had my mind made up for this because this time I cut it real close... His birthday is next week! Yikes!! And this completes the whole gift bag~

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN5642.jpg
    DSCN5642.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 738
:popcorn: Our 1 yr since we've been together anniversary is in August. Although I'd love to buy him an LV item, I don't think he would appreciate it as much as the one he's going to get me lol

It was like an undercover project trying to get this in my hands. I wanted to see it in real life before I bought it. But since he knows my every move I had to drive 55 minutes back home from work first even though I work 15 minutes from downtown! He loves to chat with me while I drive until I get home and he hears my dog bark to welcome me, so there was no way to tell him, "I'm home honey~!"

Could have told him I was going to grab drinks with friends but it was right before work that my SA called me to tell me the item was in store! So there was no way to get around it. . plus I hate lying~~ bad way to start an engagement!

Any guesses????

Okay I hate long reveals~~~ here it is~ The Champs Elysee Bill Clip~~~ It would have been great if they had it in black like they have the ring in... but unfortunately they only make this in silver~~~
attachment.php

Thank you for being here everyone~ and thanks for the wishes~

Attachments

• DSCN5645.jpg
    DSCN5645.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 749
Thank you *SPOILEDROYALTY , amstevens714, lisalovesshoes, airborne, AECornell, goodtaste and s324k~

He better like it!! My SA asked if I want gift receipt I said, "no because he better not be returning it...!" haha~~

goodtaste you already know what he will be getting for you?! Lucky!