~Reveal~ Something for DH, something for me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Very nice! Love the scarf!

2. congrats!!!👍😃👏

3. Thank you! The weather is just starting to cool down here, so I am looking forward to using it!

:smile: Thanks!

Thank you!

I am in love with the colour. Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you very much. DH is happy with his first!

4. Thank you to all of you! I am excited about my first LV scarf!

5. :smile: Thanks!

DH loves it because he doesn't carry coins, and mostly only cards. It's a nice size isn't it?

Thank you!

Thanks very much!

6. Thank you so much! :smile:

7. Congrats on both~!!

8. I love the scarf!

9. Congrats, love the scarf

10. both very pretty..im in love with ur scarf i've been eyeing that same one for awhile now

11. Thank you kindly!

:smile: Thanks!

Thanks! Me too!

It is so thick and soft! I am actually surprised at the pricing compared to some of the other scarves they have. It's quite intricate and the material is gorgeous!

12. Both pieces are really pretty, congrats!

13. I got my husband the same wallet I think, the new slim wallet?
    I got him that, in the black and gray checker, then got myself the Totally PM in DA :yahoo:
    Super fun treating both!!!!!!
    My husband loves this wallet BTW and he never liked LV before

14. Thank you so much!

15. I don't know if it's the same? The one I bought is called the "pocket organiser" on the website. It doesn't have any notes pockets- only for cards. There are slots inside both sides and a back pocket when closed. My DH doesn't really like anything else LV either, but I explained that this canvas will last him forever! Every other leather wallet he owns always end up wearing out!

Congrats on your purchases! Sounds like you managed to spoil yourself too! :smile: