Reveal!! Something Empreinte :)

I wanted to post my new to me Montaigne MM in noir, so in love with this beautiful bag! Cant stop staring at it, i'm so afraid to use it :biggrin:
Thanks for letting me share!

Very beautiful. Big congrats. I'm thinking of getting the BB. May I ask, what is the inside like? Do the open compartments have a magnetic closer or anything? I haven't seen this gorgeous bag in person and I looked on the site but it doesn't show a picture of the inside. I noticed the handles are attached on the inside. Does that look or feel awkward to use? Thank you so much. ☺

Very beautiful. Big congrats. I'm thinking of getting the BB. May I ask, what is the inside like? Do the open compartments have a magnetic closer or anything? I haven't seen this gorgeous bag in person and I looked on the site but it doesn't show a picture of the inside. I noticed the handles are attached on the inside. Does that look or feel awkward to use? Thank you so much. ☺
Thanks for the compliment! You can hook both compartments with a clasp, so it's still pretty secure. And I would definitely put my money and my phone into the zipper compartment for more security.
Good luck deciding, you wont regret it, it's a stunning purse!

Thanks for the compliment! You can hook both compartments with a clasp, so it's still pretty secure. And I would definitely put my money and my phone into the zipper compartment for more security.
Good luck deciding, you wont regret it, it's a stunning purse!

Thank you so much. I would definitely use the zipper for that too. Are the handles strange being on the inside instead of attached outside? I wish they showed pics of the inside on the website. Thank you again.