Reveal something BLUE

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I'm still in Malaysia while doing this instant reveal, and of course, I went to the newly open global store in Kuala Lumpur Starhill Gallery. Eyeing on something that just released and finally found the one that took my breath. A quick instant reveal of my new member of the collection: Greenwich Tote in Damier Cobalt. Also got some interesting little stuff that I never have, a small tag that they attached to the brown bag and a special edition of the brown bag that celebrated the opening of the global store. Happy Chinese New Year xx ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392265310.330498.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392265339.384258.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392265366.169903.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392265406.296401.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392265428.041151.jpg

2. ohhhh I like it! that is pretty awesome :biggrin:

3. LoVe the color! Modeling shots would be great if you get a chance. :smile:

4. Love it!! Congratulations!!

5. beautiful LV - congrats!!

6. Very pretty. What an exciting shopping trip:smile:. A LV brown shopping bag is always special, but yours is VERY special. Thank you for sharing:smile:

7. Oooooh very nice. Congrats! I'm gonna be in Kuala Lumpur next month, must set aside time to check out the store.

8. You should check out that store, it's lovely

9. LOVE it!!! CONGRATS

10. BTW- that LV shopping bag is TDF

11. Gorgeous! Congrats!!

12. I've been waiting to see reveals for this line!!! :smile: mod shots?

13. Having lunch now, will try to do one later 😃

14. Beautiful

15. Great reveal, the cobalt is gorgeous! Congrats!