*Reveal* SO Ottone Mini Wallet

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
As you all know, I've been in love with the Mini Wallet and Ottone. Soon, after the June mad sales, I SO-ed the Mini Wallet in Ottone. It was approved, and that marked the beginning of a long wait.

Then news from Bryan, that it was ready made me very excited. But the timing was not right! I was to be out of the country twice, consecutively, with no one at home to sign for it. The only thing was to have him keep it till my homecoming.

Then the postal service took a very long time to decide how much taxes would be and it stayed, languishing at their office for 4 long days.

Finally, after much waiting, and phonecalls to the post office, may I present to you, my SO Ottone Mini Wallet. :yahoo:

Attachments

• ottone mini wallet 1.jpg
    ottone mini wallet 1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 111
  • ottone mini wallet 2.jpg
    ottone mini wallet 2.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 101
  • ottone mini wallet 3.jpg
    ottone mini wallet 3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 93
  • ottone mini wallet 4.jpg
    ottone mini wallet 4.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 132
OMG!!!! I bet you're so glad you ordered when you did so you could have your beloved Ottone. Congrats, it's beautiful and a fantastic size. Can't wait for some more pics with your bag. :biggrin:

Thanks, Baggiana! I am blessed! I acted quite quickly, but also had major reservations because of the 30% surcharge.

BL, I know you're an Ottone fan! At the time I was going to SO, I kept going back to your Ottone Veneta reveal thread to drool! Sorry, the photos will have to wait. I'm in the process of a big move so many things are in boxes.