Reveal: So excited I haven't even left the parking lot!

armysfcwife

May 18, 2012
I didn't think Dillard's would have any new legacy out yet but I stopped by anyway to get my husband's VDay gift and to my surprise they had quite a few out. Picked up this baby and she was 30% off (paid $289.98) I placed an order this a.m. for midnight Harper and a City Tote and was disappointed that I only saw one color of this bag so I didn't order one (before I tried searching by color and found the others). I was hesitant anyway bc she just looked small. However I was surprised at Dillard's when I saw the sand color and how roomy it really is. I don't like neutrals tso I asked if there were others the lady hasn't put out yet. She said no but then something bright up above caught my eye and right when I saw her I had to have her.

Ms. Legacy Haley Satchel in Bright Coral! :smile: MY FIRST LEGACY BAG:smile:

image-2652547367.jpg

image-87792244.jpg

Love the mild lining to contrast such a bright exterior!

HappySilly

Laughing helps.
Jun 27, 2012
The Moon
I oogled the bright coral yesterday and it's a really pretty color, especially on the Haley. Wow!! Dillard's has 30% off new stuff? Very cool!

armysfcwife

May 18, 2012
:shocked::wtf::faint: 30% off? Oh my goodness, I need to get dressed. Btw, your new bag is beautiful!
Yep! 30% off all their coach. I asked her 3 times if she was sure since it was brand new (she put it out 10 minutes before I got there) and she said yep because they are trying to generate more sales for Coach:smile:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Wow! Why was it on sale if it is new? Congratulations. I'm so jealous!