Reveal - Small Trio!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a quick reveal...

Please welcome my Small Trio in Embossed Snakeskin :smile: :smile: Purchased from Nordstrom. I have never seen a Trio in this print/combination before and that is because this was actually from past seasons (I believe someone actually returned it since it already had the Nordstrom return sticker on it - but it's definitely in brand new condition!).

Anyways, thank you again for letting me share :smile:

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

2. Absolutely stunning!! Congrats :smile:

3. So special!! Congrats! :smile:

4. That's a beautiful trio! Congratulations.

5. Wow nice! Congrats on the beauty

6. Beautiful! Wear in good health. xx

7. Lovely bag!

8. It's gorgeous, congrats!

9. Congrats! It is a lovely bag and very functional for everyday! I love mine ;)

10. Wow congrats

11. Thank you all!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

12. Beautiful! Congrats!

13. Lovely! I was wondering if the trio came in exotic print/skin as I am yet to see one for some reason.

Congrats!

14. Wow! Love it!!! Also did you pay 980 or 1050? I believe the price for it is 1050, but on the tag it says 980 which is the old price. Also which nordstrom location??

15. Thank you!!

Thanks!! Yeah, this was actually my first time too :biggrin:

Thank you!! I actually did pay $980 for it instead. That was the first thing that sold me :smile: I got it at the one in Bellevue, Washington. I asked if there was possibly a new one in the back and she checked that there's only two left in the company (including mine) and the other one was somewhere in California.