Reveal: Small Nuvolato Caiman Tote SS 2010.

I never thought I'd own one, let alone both the Veneta & tote. Now I feel like anything is possible as long I am willing to watch and wait. However, now that I'm 66, there is a bit of a time limit when it comes to the waiting part! Yikes!!!!!

What's so impressive is you're patient and wait until the RIGHT one comes along!
In the case of the Peltro cabat, it came along and I hadn't been looking for that specific bag treatment, because I didn't know about it's existence. But when I saw it, I was smitten. I think we've all probably looked at a BV bag at some time and thought, "That's the one!". Actually, some of us have done that more than once! My venetas and pillow bags do have reason to be jealous of my new totes, even though they still serve a purpose in my wardrobe. But we'll keep that info off the bag shaming thread. No reason to upset them.

Wow congrats on yet another wonderful score! The nuvolato caiman tote is one of my all time favorites. Goodness is it 6 years old already? How time flies. It was featured on the cover of that season's catalog - absolutely stunning photo - it made me tremble with desire lol. It really is a work of art. I'm so happy for you!

Wow congrats on yet another wonderful score! The nuvolato caiman tote is one of my all time favorites. Goodness is it 6 years old already? How time flies. It was featured on the cover of that season's catalog - absolutely stunning photo - it made me tremble with desire lol. It really is a work of art. I'm so happy for you!
Thank you! And I see yours looking pretty cool in your avatar. I never thought I'd be a tote girl and here I am with with not one tote but two, within a couple of months. Go figure.