Reveal SLGs! Where one was not enough...

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Holidaying in Hong Kong to visit family and stayed at hotel right next door to chanel at harbour city so I couldn't not visit! So while hubby was having an afternoon nap with the kids, i went down to chanel for a browse.
I was after a small wallet to fit into my mini bags. The wonderful SA showed me a variety of styles but ultimately, I had the classic style in mind and they had the exact combo I wanted so it was a quick decision.
While I was there I also looked for a large wallet for my mum who carries every card under the sun (don't ask me why!) and so I got her a large wallet in the classic style.
IMG_1490080648.243595.jpg

Here is my new classic quilted black caviar with silver hardware zip coin purse! I've opened it to do a reveal, but there won't be a reveal of the large wallet for my mum (for her to open of course!)
IMG_1490080787.825139.jpg

There was another SLG I saw which I couldn't get my mind off... it was my second option if my first preference (the quilted caviar in shw) was not available. Although I got my first preference, this one just stuck in my mind! So I went back the next day and bought it!!! (Hubby prob regrets choosing a hotel so close to chanel now hahaha)
IMG_1490081155.111070.jpg

Here HE is - boy zip coin purse with BLACK hardware!!!
IMG_1490081102.494105.jpg
It was the black hardware that I couldn't get my mind off... it's a nice compliment to the tougher style of the boy [emoji12]

There was another SLG I saw which I couldn't get my mind off... it was my second option if my first preference (the quilted caviar in shw) was not available. Although I got my first preference, this one just stuck in my mind! So I went back the next day and bought it!!! (Hubby prob regrets choosing a hotel so close to chanel now hahaha)
View attachment 3640903

View attachment 3640902
It was the black hardware that I couldn't get my mind off... it's a nice compliment to the tougher style of the boy [emoji12]

Beautiful choices! Its hard to pick just one. Love the bag you're carrying. Would you mind sharing the style?

Reactions: yinnie
View attachment 3640903

View attachment 3640902

Nice. Do you know if they carry the black hardware in other small wallets? TIA

Reactions: yinnie
Beautiful choices! Its hard to pick just one. Love the bag you're carrying. Would you mind sharing the style?

My bag is a mini from season 2012, called simply cc. It is my most versatile and hardworking chanel! I take it on every holiday [emoji12]
Whilst I was trying on bags at the store, I had my bag on the counter and so many other customers tried to touch it and ask SA to see that bag! My SA was quick to tell them it's not available lol but I take it as a compliment that others like my bag [emoji847]