REVEAL: Sister Style, Sexbomb, Minilisa

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok ladies...after forgetting 2 days in a row...I am sitting here doing this before work, so I do not end up in trouble with the Tano ladies!!

First up is my Blue Marine's traveling companion from MHB...I have wanted the Sister Style since I saw it...I have emailed over it to MHB, drooled over it, pondered it to no end...and when the sale hit...I decided to jump on it....

I love it...it is very lightweight compared to my last years tumbleweed leather Wunderkinder...and I just adore it...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa001.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa002.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa005.jpg

It kind of reminds me of a Coach Maggie...but with the Tano edge with the zipper details etc...it even has three compartments...center one is a zip closure, outside 2 have magnetic closure...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa003.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa004.jpg

Now the zip detail is cool...I read on MHB how it has side compartments...not sure how that worked...here is how...the zipper detail on the side you can unzip from top to bottom...purely decoration...there is a second zipper on each side that only unzips part of the way...and here is a hidden pocket...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa006.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa007.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa008.jpg

Modeling shots...not the best as my DH still has my bathroom messed up (my 3 week project is in month 3 at least *sigh*) so this is in a downstairs bathroom...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa012.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa011.jpg

Now...when I decided to splurge...I decided to get not just the Sister Style...but a Blue Marine Sexbomb.....so here she is!

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa013.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa014.jpg

She has purple lining, which I apparently failed to take pictures of...but Purse did a great job in her reveal...

Here is some modeling shots of the Sexbomb

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa015.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa016.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa017.jpg

And the final reveal is months in coming...I ordered a Marshmallow minilisa when MHB had it on megasale of 50% off...so here she is...I still have not used her, so she is all stuffed still...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa020.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa021.jpg

Modeling shots...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa018.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa019.jpg

And last pictures are of the 3 together as I was requested to compare the Sister Style to the Minilisa by the one person who knew what I got! So here it is with a Minilisa and Sexbomb...

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa022.jpg

TanoSisterStyleSexbombminilisa023.jpg

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! Amazing reveal!! Okay, that was totally worth the wait. ;)

Love the Sister Style! I have two Coach Maggies and this really does remind me of them!! Love it!

And of course I love the Sex Bomb! Yours looks like an almost deeper blue than mine. Gorgeous!! I had to wipe drool off my keyboard (shhh don't tell my IT people here...hehe).

Love the Minilisa too! ]

All of them look amazing on you by the way! Great choices!

I love them all, but I especially like the Sister Style. That is one of the bags I have pondered for a while.

Thanks for all the great photos!

Thanks ladies!

After posting these this morning...I switched quickly into Sister Style for her maiden voyage...Holds everything I need...and feels comfy! YAY!

Deb-

These bags are lovely! They're all so great.... I'm on a ban until April, but everytime I go into Bloomie's, I hug the Sister Style. And don't even get me started on the Minilisa and Sexbomb.... :girlsigh: