Reveal: second Chanel, my beautiful Caviar Boy

Miss_Dawn

Mar 11, 2017
Thank you everyone who responded, helping me to decide between the Diorama and a Boy.

I went for the Boy and she's absolutely stunning. She makes my heart sing. I knew I wanted her anyways but with a unanimous vote on both the Dior and Chanel forums, I knew I wasn't alone in thinking she was special...

Introducing my second Chanel bag, Chevron Caviar Boy in dark red / burgundy with GHW. Season 17K.

I really don't want a big Chanel collection, and I hadn't planned on buying her. I bought my first Chanel (HG) classic flap for my 30th birthday last year and I'm perfectly content with her.

However, in the past 6 months, a lot of things have happened at work, with a promotion and some really nice successes. This week I had a magical moment: I spoke at a conference with 200 people, really high-profile and it went flawlessly. Everyone gushing to congratulate me. That never happens in real life, a "every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight" moment.

And I thought I need to mark this moment, just celebrate and remember that I had one moment of greatness!! My 1 minute of fame. :coolio:

So here she is, the bag that will remind me of my 'lady in red' moment :heart::yahoo::hbeat:

Attachments

• IMG_8861.JPG
    IMG_8861.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,479
  • IMG_8862.JPG
    IMG_8862.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 1,502
  • IMG_8864.JPG
    IMG_8864.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 1,538
Thank you everyone who responded, helping me to decide between the Diorama and a Boy.

I went for the Boy and she's absolutely stunning. She makes my heart sing. I knew I wanted her anyways but with a unanimous vote on both the Dior and Chanel forums, I knew I wasn't alone in thinking she was special...

Introducing my second Chanel bag, Chevron Caviar Boy in dark red / burgundy with GHW. Season 17K.

I really don't want a big Chanel collection, and I hadn't planned on buying her. I bought my first Chanel (HG) classic flap for my 30th birthday last year and I'm perfectly content with her.

However, in the past 6 months, a lot of things have happened at work, with a promotion and some really nice successes. This week I had a magical moment: I spoke at a conference with 200 people, really high-profile and it went flawlessly. Everyone gushing to congratulate me. That never happens in real life, a "every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight" moment.

And I thought I need to mark this moment, just celebrate and remember that I had one moment of greatness!! My 1 minute of fame. :coolio:

So here she is, the bag that will remind me of my 'lady in red' moment :heart::yahoo::hbeat:
Amazing colour. Congratulations :loveeyes:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn

:ps: Bravo dearest Miss_Dawn!!! Such a cute story & a perfect choice to add to your gorgeous collection!! I'm thinking you are going to have many more than just your first "minute of fame"....especially when you start carrying your glorious Boy!!!:love::loveeyes::tup:

Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

Thank you for your balanced and thoughtful advice, as always @averagejoe
When Mr Dior says the Boy is more special, you don't question it - you buy the Boy!

Amazing colour. Congratulations :loveeyes:

Thank you for voting when I asked the question, @Laduc
:ps: Bravo dearest Miss_Dawn!!! Such a cute story & a perfect choice to add to your gorgeous collection!! I'm thinking you are going to have many more than just your first "minute of fame"....especially when you start carrying your glorious Boy!!!:love::loveeyes::tup:

Awwww. Big hugs, thank you very much you sweetheart :smooch:

I love that. Celebrating success and marking the occasion. You deserve it. Congrats!

That is a very kind thing to say. Thank you very much :hugs:

Congratulations! Such a beautiful color[emoji7]

Congrats! Glad you went for the boy, enjoy!

Thank you both for weighing in on the side of the Boy, when I asked the question, @LV. and @happy27

You're all very kind to share in my happiness!

A well-deserved celebration for your well-earned success! The color is stunning. I hope you feel like the special lady you are every time you use it. [emoji175]

Thank you lovely F&F, my friend. That's a very sweet sentiment :heart:

Beautiful--congratulations on your bag and moreover on your accomplishments!

Thank you for the congratulations @PinkTulip and for helping me with my decision. I felt very lucky when you described it as a great dilemma to have, between such lovely bags :girlsigh:

Congratulations on the bag and most importantly your accomplishment Miss Dawn. Enjoy your new babe!

Thank you @Jkfashionstyle for appreciating my new Boy beauty, and for sharing in my (fleeting!) success

Congrats! It's always a good feeling to treat yourself to a beautiful Chanel after working so hard! [emoji173]️[emoji5]

Thank you @nashpoo
You have such lovely pink bags!

So beautiful, I'm so excited you got it! :heart:

Thank you @DreamingBeauty, for the good wishes and for helping me decide!

I just unboxed it at home after buying it yesterday (stretching out the pleasure!)

So lots of unboxing pictures attached. She's so beautiful!!! :hbeat::love::yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_8879.JPG
    IMG_8879.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,022
  • IMG_8884.JPG
    IMG_8884.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_8880.JPG
    IMG_8880.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_8881.JPG
    IMG_8881.JPG