Reveal & scarf family photo

Thank you!

I wear my white ones a little bit less than my others ones, and I don't wear any kind of face make-up, so this far I haven't needed to bring them in for cleaning. Not very useful on this subject, I'm afraid. Sorry! :heart:

Maybe somebody else would like to weigh in?

That's all of my collection, now-- I am frankly appalled by how many scarves I had to look up names for. Shame on me...! Hopefully I'll remember them this time...

Thx anez for your rapid response. U just made my day! I was recently worrying about the expense that would be incurred if I dry-cleaned my entire collection of around 20 scarves, say, once a year. Now after reading your post, that apparently may not be necessary!:smile:
Thx so much!
As regards the names of scarves, I often wonder if I could remember what some of them look like after amassing a decent number after a number of years!:biggrin: I might even get identical ones if they appear on ebay! I once found I got an identical lipstick only when I took my purchase home!:P

Thx anez for your rapid response. U just made my day! I was recently worrying about the expense that would be incurred if I dry-cleaned my entire collection of around 20 scarves, say, once a year. Now after reading your post, that apparently may not be necessary!:smile:
Thx so much!
As regards the names of scarves, I often wonder if I could remember what some of them look like after amassing a decent number after a number of years!:biggrin: I might even get identical ones if they appear on ebay! I once found I got an identical lipstick only when I took my purchase home!:P

Glad I could help! I think unless you have few scarves, worn often/live in a very hot climate/wear them very close to your body/wear a lot of makeup, it's probably not necessary to clean them quite so frequently.

I had actually forgotten that i owned some of these! :shame: I will remember now, though, having gone through the collection. There are a couple of scarves which are my "go to" items (La Femme, Nuées Imaginaires, Magic Kelly, Chasse En Inde, Albums De Colportage, Chevaux de France, Hemisphaerium, Le Monde, and Regarde Paris are probably the ones which have seen the most use)-- there's one or two per colour block, so I've definitely been overlooking more than a few! I also have some duplicates in terms of pattern, too; if you really love a particular design, I don't think there's anything wrong with having more than one. If I'm still collecting next time CMSC comes around, I'll probably buy another one of those... Or four! :biggrin:

You have a beautiful collection... And I love the family shots! :loveeyes: So artistic.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked them. :smile:

Anez - thank you for the close-up photos of your beautiful scarves! You definitely are a blue girl!! We are twins on some and cousins on a few - I was squealing when I read that you got so many gorgeous Regarde a Paris and Passage a Tokyo on sale....those are two of my faves!! You have scored some wonderful things at the sales - now I'm thinking I need to make a quick trip to Paris one of these times!! My scarf collection also tends to one color - though in my case it is fuchsia!!

greens.png

GREENS

Top Row:
Jardin D'Hiver* | Harnais De Cour | La Rosee* | De Passage A Tokyo*

Bottom Row:
Faubourg by Night* | Vue de Carrosse de la Galere la Reale* | Albums de Colportage* | Regarde Paris*

*sale items
ANEZ Wow you have a fantastic scarf collection!!

Anez Congratulations on your new scarves.

GC is so perfect on you, the colour way and every way

Thank you so much for your breathtaking collection pics: I :heart: H-art

Anez - thank you for the close-up photos of your beautiful scarves! You definitely are a blue girl!! We are twins on some and cousins on a few - I was squealing when I read that you got so many gorgeous Regarde a Paris and Passage a Tokyo on sale....those are two of my faves!! You have scored some wonderful things at the sales - now I'm thinking I need to make a quick trip to Paris one of these times!! My scarf collection also tends to one color - though in my case it is fuchsia!!

Thank you! I've definitely lucked out at the sales over the years, but honestly H have produced such beautiful designs that it's difficult to have this many and not snag some stunners. ;D I only have the one fuchsia scarf, really, but I have to admit it sees a lot of wear! Enjoy your twins and cousins in good health. :heart:

ANEZ Wow you have a fantastic scarf collection!!

Thank you very much! :smile:

Anez Congratulations on your new scarves.

GC is so perfect on you, the colour way and every way

Thank you so much for your breathtaking collection pics: I :heart: H-art

Oh, thank you so much. I was thinking of a completely different scarf at the shop (I can't quite remember which one), but it didn't work for me at all and this one was just infinitely better! I'm glad you like the "art" (and I use that word lightly!) photos-- where did that lovely H-as-art thread ever go?

Beautiful collection. I love all the different blues you have. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! :smile: I'm definitely fond of the blues. :shame: