Reveal & scarf family photo

anez

B-& until the sales!
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Been a while since I've done one of these!

IMG_0738.jpg

Have bought a few scarves here and there lately, which for various reasons I haven't gotten around to revealing. DM also encouraged me to take a full family photo of all of my scarves, which I'll be posting, too... :graucho:

Any scarf aficionados in the house?

booksnchocolate, chkpfbeliever - thanks guys, I shall try to make it interesting! :smile:

IMG_0739.jpg

Okay, one scarf is new and the others are a little older... I took photos of them and apparently just never uploaded them and only discovered them when I was cleaning out my computer last month!

Newest first:

IMG_0740.jpg

GALLOP CHROMATIQUE
(Anthracite/Grey/Etoupe)

Completely in love with these colours! Beautiful neutrals that go with anything. The pattern is pretty nice, too...

Thanks, littleblackbag! :heart:

Open shot & modelling photos:

IMG_0741.jpg

scarf1.jpg

scarf2.jpg

As ever, please forgive my terrible photography, messy mirror, and general unglamourous and disheveled state! I don't always look this lazy, I swear! Photos of today's outfit to prove it:

outfit1.jpg

IMG_0734.png

Scarf here is the Chasse En Inde, black Birkin, and I'm also wearing a blue clic-clac, though it's not really so visible.

layd3k -- thank you! :heart:

Next up:

photo7.png

MECHANIQUE DE TEMPS
Black/Green/Silver​

I love anything to do with clocks/watches/engineering, so this pattern is a great fit for me and the colours just go with everything.

Modelling pics:

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

Pinkydream -- thank you for commenting! :smile: I have become such a scarfie in my years buying H...

booksnchocolate -- thank you very much! I am very fond of it as well, although I do feel it's maybe a little too similar to my Marcelinas... But a girl can't have too many neutral scarves, right?

Next up:

45c2f596.jpg

LA CHARMANTE AUX ANIMAUX
Purple/Pink/Turquoise

Funny story on this one: I had taken these pics back when I bought this scarf in (I think) Winter 2011? And I completely forgot to upload them. Then when I was taking the pics for this thread, I remembered. Went looking for them-- and of course couldn't find them anywhere. Ended up going through four memory sticks and two Photobucket accounts before I finally found them... And they're not even good photos! Oh, well. Until they turned up, I was becoming slowly convinced that I was losing my mind and had imagined the whole thing, so at least there's that?

3f32bd73.jpg

0a03738d.jpg

Aliena -- not much more to show, I'm afraid! Hope you enjoyed it so far, though.

littleblackbag -- thank you!

That's pretty much all, folks... Except for the family shot.

scarves-bag.png

It was DM's suggestion to do this, but I can't stop looking at it! I think I might spend a little time tomorrow straightening them out and making them more even, and then photographing them in natural light (which had died by the time it took to lay them out; you only get a couple of hours of daylight in this country at this time of year) so I can make a new desktop wallpaper. :shame:

Thanks for sharing in my little reveal, folks! If I do get a better version of this shot tomorrow, I'll post it in HQ so people can save it if they want.

Last question: can anyone name all the scarves? :P