Reveal & scarf family photo

Anez! Nice to 'see' you again, hope all is well :smooch:.
Great new scarves and an amazing scarf family. I still adore your Zabavushka scarf, if you ever get tired of it, you know where to find me :P.
Thank you so much for sharing and enjoy your beautiful collection!

PS. I wouldn't mind to see a family pic of your cashmere shawl collection as well, I know it's going to be fabulous :biggrin:!

Anez, we're scarf twins on the Galop Chromatique--I love that colorway especially the contrasting hem. Love your other new scarves as well and your scarf color wheel is absolutely fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to put that together!

Aliena -- not much more to show, I'm afraid! Hope you enjoyed it so far, though.

littleblackbag -- thank you!

That's pretty much all, folks... Except for the family shot.

scarves-bag.png

It was DM's suggestion to do this, but I can't stop looking at it! I think I might spend a little time tomorrow straightening them out and making them more even, and then photographing them in natural light (which had died by the time it took to lay them out; you only get a couple of hours of daylight in this country at this time of year) so I can make a new desktop wallpaper. :shame:

Thanks for sharing in my little reveal, folks! If I do get a better version of this shot tomorrow, I'll post it in HQ so people can save it if they want.

Last question: can anyone name all the scarves? :P

What a beautiful collection you have! Love this picture..

Oh, my! That's a lot of scarves! Your colletion is amazing!

If you don't mind, could you take more shots of your colletion, maybe group them together, so that I can drool over?

It was DM's suggestion to do this, but I can't stop looking at it! I think I might spend a little time tomorrow straightening them out and making them more even, and then photographing them in natural light (which had died by the time it took to lay them out; you only get a couple of hours of daylight in this country at this time of year) so I can make a new desktop wallpaper. :shame:

Thanks for sharing in my little reveal, folks! If I do get a better version of this shot tomorrow, I'll post it in HQ so people can save it if they want.

Wow, you have a beautiful collection! We should play the name the scarf game here! :graucho: Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Hi Anez, lovely to 'see' you again, feeling all nostalgic! In fact spotting that scarf with the red berries, took me right back to that reveal!

Delighted to be twins with you on the galop and sighing at passing on that mechanique.

Love the display of your scarves - a great shot. Xxx

Hi Anez!! So great to see your posts! I always enjoy your reveals. Your family photo is marvelous and glorious!! LOVE this shot. It truly belongs in a fashion magazine!! You have beautiful taste in silks and are quite the enabler. Thank you for posting!

Aliena -- not much more to show, I'm afraid! Hope you enjoyed it so far, though.

littleblackbag -- thank you!

scarves-bag.png

LOVE LOVE the way you did this photo shot. So artistic. Maybe H should use it in Le Monde. I'm cousins with you on the Gallop scarf. I got the pink/purple CW. It has an abstract modern feel of the horses. Your black B just reminded me that I should have one in my collection. It is classic and goes with everything.

Congrats on your new collection.