Reveal: Santorini Drawstring in T'moro

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
I thought since we haven't had a Santorini revealed yet I would create a reveal thread. I know this lizard embossing isn't for everyone, but I absolutely LOVE it and I didn't have anything like it in my collection. :love:

The leather is surprisingly soft and supple, with just the right amount of "gloss" to the embossing without looking shiny. The bag is surprisingly lightweight. I am not a fan of the new padlock that Dooney is putting on several collections, but for some reason it doesn't bother me on this bag.

007600x466_zpsb6897e11.jpg

The strap drop is perfect for me but is adjustable, and the outside pocket is large...

014435x600_zps0c652326.jpg

And for size comparison, here she is with my Florentine Chelsea. As you see, she's a fairly large bag.

010600x400_zps527d6857.jpg

I am really happy with this bag and looking forward to seeing other styles in this collection! :woot:

Aw she's gorgeous! That leather is so classy, and I know im in the minority, but I kinda like the lock.
Congrats on a beautiful bag!

Hey Rosie! Are you having fun on your trip? Thank you...I really love this one, and for some reason the lock seems to suit her. Who knew? :lol:

I love it! This is the color that caught my eye when I saw it presented on the Q. (I don't know if there's blue or it was not available and therefore they didn't presented it), but this color is so elegant. Love the lizard embossing. I need to get me something from this line!

Congrats Sarah!

I love it! This is the color that caught my eye when I saw it presented on the Q. (I don't know if there's blue or it was not available and therefore they didn't presented it), but this color is so elegant. Love the lizard embossing. I need to get me something from this line!

Congrats Sarah!

I don't recall seeing any blue Santorini either now that you mention it. Maybe they are testing the market with basic colors first. You do need a bag from this line; it's different and very high-end looking. I have zero complaints with this bag! Thanks!

I don't recall seeing any blue Santorini either now that you mention it. Maybe they are testing the market with basic colors first. You do need a bag from this line; it's different and very high-end looking. I have zero complaints with this bag! Thanks!

I just checked and there's not a blue one. I kind of remembered that it was mentioned on the Q presentation that one bag came in blue but it was not available anymore, but it is the croco one, not the lizard. Oh, but there's a black one...I need to see both colors IRL to compare.