Reveal! Sandals for Spring/Summer :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! While I wait for my boutique to get the M/L beige clair flap I want, I picked up these 2 gorgeous sandals that I'm so in love with! Thanks for letting me share:biggrin: who's here for a live reveal??

2. Here's one pair

Attached Files:

3. Pretty

4. The second pair! Thanks for letting me share!!

Attached Files:

5. Congrats! Your sandals are so pretty, especially the camellia sandals. I've always wanted to get one but could never pull the trigger.

6. I was looking at these and the pink pair but I was too lazy to try them on at the time. Def caught my eye tho. Do you mind posting mod pics of both??? Congrats on ur new purchases!

7. Love your sandals especially the second one, congrats!

8. Gorgeous sandals, enjoy them.

9. Ooooh pretty sandals! I've heard the jelly camellia ones are super comfy and the gold and black sandals are so iconic. Congrats on these two beautiful pairs of sandals. I hope your bag comes in soon.

10. :love: pretty:smile:))

11. Congrats!!! We're twins on the first pair of sandals!!!

12. Thank you!

13. They're amazing! Comfy and chic! If you can, definitely pull the trigger they're so worth it!

14. I saw the pink ones they're super cute! I'll post some tomorrow. Thank you!

15. Thank you!!