REVEAL: salivating for slytherin....

LOL BB...it's my lazy day united colors of beneton shirt. i dunno if it's a mans shirt or a ladies, but it's rayon and it was hot today and so im comfy. not super stylish...LOL...it's got lemons on it! :P

I love this little guy! So chic, yet so unmistakably MJ. Congrats!
thanks! ITA!

Very nice! It looks like an awesome size! Not too big and not too small. It's the Goldilocks of flat cases. :P:tup:
most definately. i didn't realize it was this big until i checked out spaceys pics with her ZC...it's wider and taller than a ZC, so i was like "woah, great size!"

Oh wow June - its a beauty!!
thanks!
Love your python clutch. Very nice!
thanks hon!

a mj/harry potter title? how could i resist looking? it looks gorgeous on you :smile:

i was trying to think of a snake related title. LOL...it's the best i could come up with. just imagine robbert patterson is somewhere in this thread. LOL

What a perfect size, junie! And I love the look of the leather - looks so soft yet durable. That python makes it sexy, though! Does it make you want a python-trimmed ZC? :graucho:

Is it creepy if I say I'd like to smell it, too? :lol:

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the others! You could even do your reveals here, since they're both red.....