REVEAL: salivating for slytherin....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. okay ladies,
    i was going to do a reveal when all my bags got here,
    but i think this gorgeous lil beauty deserves is own thread,
    and a dedication for the gal who enticed me in the first place:
    miss spaceyjacey!

it's gorgeous mottled lambskin.....accented in super sleek scales....and bigger than i thought. it's going to make a great evening clutch!

When I first saw Spacey's case and ZC i fell in love, but i figured like a lot of my loves (*ahem paloma....python stam..etc) the price was out of my range so I tried to shove the thought out of my head.

But thanks to me stalking a certain ebay auction through relist after relist, and a wonderful PFer, I was able to score one of these lil beauties!!

may I present to you, my lovely lil flat case!

[​IMG]

2. :drool: more pics more pics!!

3. I'm not familiar with these, but this looking good to me, so far :nuts:

4. #4 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    and some close ups:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. gorgeous! i loooove that python...so pretty...

congrats june!

6. i always love your close up's june! that leather looks soo soft & smooshy!! looks to be a pretty good size to! u gonna do a modeling shot?? :graucho:

7. it's a python day all around! Congrats on the case--it's purty!

8. Congrats dear JUN!!! Rock On Girl!!!!

9. Mucho gorgie-oso! *kicks self for passing this one up* That is stunning! Modeling pics, pretty please w/ python on top!!

10. oooooohhh, purty! I haven't seen one of those before. Nice!

11. girls, i've had a cold for a week and look like hell...maybe when im feeling better and dont have dark circles under my eyes, i'll take some modeling shots. this is my official MJ I.O.U.

12. so pretty june! it's my alyona's baby!!! I love it!

13. Very nice. I love how understated it is, almost like you would have no idea that it was a beautiful python - embossed MJ unless you had an eye for fashion. You could use this in so many ways, also!

14. Very pretty Jun! :tup: I'd love to see the inside too to get an idea of how big it is.

Congrats!!

15. OMG! It just takes my breath away! I am SOOOO happy you ended up with this, its exquisit :love:. I'll bet you can't put it down, are you hugging it right now;)