REVEAL + Sac Louis Visit

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd reveal the latest purchase however this is my Mum's (although I am definitely borrowing it!) I know I've been saying the collection isn't as impressive as I thought although this bag is slowly growing on me.. Can you guess what it is..?

PB070047.jpg

Oh and the other bag's mine, sorry for cheating on you Louis, again!

PB070049.jpg

PB070050.jpg

It's the Lumineuse PM in Infiniti and the Proenza Schouler PS1 in Black. The former being Mum's birthday present to herself, I got her a Monogram Shawl in beige. Sorry I haven't got any pics as I'm back at Uni now!

I tried on the GM too and it's huge. If anyone's waitlisted for it, the size is approximately the same at the Balenciaga Weekender. It's great but I thought it was too big for me and probably would be extremely heavy too, especially with such a thin strap!

Now onto the Sac Louis visit:

I went to the Old Bond Street store (Maison store) and saw the VIP rooms upstairs, they are absolutely fabulous! I got a sneaky pic via. my Blackberry so poor quality but if you're interested, here's the pic: http://plixi.com/p/55570151.

Okay so my opinion of the Sac Louis; amazing bag and FAR more elegant and stunning in real life. I wasn't expected to be blown away from the photos I've seen online (sorry guys!) however I saw the Calf leather and the Crocodile versions and both are absolutely stunning.

My SA ran through the process with me and I've been told the current colours are Navy, Chocolate Brown and White in Calfskin. In croc, there's a Red, White and a Taupey Brown colour. I haven't placed an order yet and doubt I will as the price is quite steep and I fear if I buy it now, I won't like anything less! I've been told the Sac Louis moves country to country and isn't something that is going to be permanent as well as taking between four to six months to produce.

Now onto prices for you UK lot (for those who frequent boutiques outside of London, it'll be moving to Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds stores over the next couple of months!)

Calfskin - £5200
Crocodile - £33,000 (I almost fainted!) :nuts:

Anyways guys, I'll leave it at this but thanks for letting me share! Hope you enjoyed the post, now I better get back my dissertation LOL!

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and your Mum on your bags. They're both gorgeous, but I must admit I LOVE your PS1.

Have you made a decision on the Sac Louis, definitely not or thinking about it? :P

Yes I got distracted with your PS1...that bag is gorgeous!!

Thanks for showing pics of the PM Tote in Infini...I've been considering this bag along with the Inspiree in Infini and it looks so cool!! Can't wait to see this IRL.

Congrats!

Congrats to you and mum :P...

The empreinte line is made to be durable I guess hence it is not as soft nor smooshy as other brand leathers but it's great for daily.

Congrats on your purchases. Love the sneaky pic of the VIP room. Have you decided on the Sac Louis? I am hoping and dreaming I will one day have the opportunity to purchase this bag. I keep telling my hubby that is the whole point of purchasing all this LV!