Reveal- Rose des Sables Metallic Edge + Metallic Edge Collection + Comparison photos

This is so amazing!! Not over kill at all! Classic neutrals in different shades to go with everything! Black would be a nice addition too.

I just recently bought my metallic edge city in black/gold one and I am already considering buying another one. It took me a while to fall in love metallic edge but now I'm head over heels in love.

Your collection is heavenly. I would love to own a collection of ME bags
Thank you! How are you finding your black? I only have my black and rose des sables now but very happy with what I have :smile:

Reactions: Miss World
Thank you! How are you finding your black? I only have my black and rose des sables now but very happy with what I have :smile:

Oh may I ask why you got rid of the others? They were all so beautiful. Black and Rose Des Sables are definitely classic neutrals and very versatile. I've only had the black for 2 days so it's still stiff but I can't wait until it softens and slouches a bit. Black is something I'd wear a lot so I'm happy. Definitely want a coloured Metallic Edge though like greenish grey Vert Lichen or Rose Des Sables.

Oh may I ask why you got rid of the others? They were all so beautiful. Black and Rose Des Sables are definitely classic neutrals and very versatile. I've only had the black for 2 days so it's still stiff but I can't wait until it softens and slouches a bit. Black is something I'd wear a lot so I'm happy. Definitely want a coloured Metallic Edge though like greenish grey Vert Lichen or Rose Des Sables.
I want to keep my numbers low and want variety. These two were the easiest to match!