Reveal- Rose des Sables Metallic Edge + Metallic Edge Collection + Comparison photos

Wittygirl

@wittyg1rl
O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
I cannot believe that I bought my third ME city bag this year. This was the last in stock and I could not resist it in the end. I love how feminine and versatile it is. I love this year's holiday metallic edge collection as I love neutrals. It does feel like a bit of an overkill but I think and hope these lovelies will keep me company for a long time. Now just need black with silver ME city at some point!
So here is rose des sables!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,612
Reactions: ShoppingAddict94
Comparison to gris taupe. Gris taupe has a slight khaki undertone in my opinion. It isn't what I'd have called a taupe colour as taupe in my opinion would have browner undertones (how I miss my gris poivre part time and papyrus part time- beautiful taupes!!)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,644
Reactions: Miss World
By the way these photos are taken indoors and it isn't a sunny day. The colours do look different in brighter light- one of the many things I love about Balenciaga colours. But they are notorious to photograph!!

Here are bleu acier and rose des sables.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,378
Reactions: Miss World
Wow, amazing collection! I have the bleu acier too, it's my first Balenciaga and just gorgeous! I love the rose des sables too, it's so beautiful. :love:

Last edited:
What a FAB collection of Metal Trim bags that you have!!!! I did have to laugh a little bit with the "taken indoors and it isn't a sunny day", being in London .. no sun?!??!!?! HA HA HA HA ;)

What a lovely collection. I really like your new rose one since I love pink (although the pink is very subtle in your pic). These ME ones are really growing on me -- I supposed I will put one down on my long wishlist.

What a lovely collection. I really like your new rose one since I love pink (although the pink is very subtle in your pic). These ME ones are really growing on me -- I supposed I will put one down on my long wishlist.

Thank you. I love pinks too! I will do a comparison with this and my rose bruyere part time...