Reveal- Rose des Sables Metallic Edge + Metallic Edge Collection + Comparison photos

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot believe that I bought my third ME city bag this year. This was the last in stock and I could not resist it in the end. I love how feminine and versatile it is. I love this year's holiday metallic edge collection as I love neutrals. It does feel like a bit of an overkill but I think and hope these lovelies will keep me company for a long time. Now just need black with silver ME city at some point!
    So here is rose des sables!

Attached Files:

ShoppingAddict94 likes this.
  2. Different light:

Attached Files:

Miss World likes this.
  3. Comparison to gris taupe. Gris taupe has a slight khaki undertone in my opinion. It isn't what I'd have called a taupe colour as taupe in my opinion would have browner undertones (how I miss my gris poivre part time and papyrus part time- beautiful taupes!!)

Attached Files:

Miss World likes this.
  4. By the way these photos are taken indoors and it isn't a sunny day. The colours do look different in brighter light- one of the many things I love about Balenciaga colours. But they are notorious to photograph!!

Here are bleu acier and rose des sables.

Attached Files:

Miss World likes this.
  5. Group shot!

Attached Files:

Miss World likes this.
  6. Omg I love all these colors....No wonder you couldn't resist them!!! Huge congrats to you!!!

7. Stunning!

8. Love them all! Congrats on all ur bags :smile:

9. #9 May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Wow, amazing collection! I have the bleu acier too, it's my first Balenciaga and just gorgeous! I love the rose des sables too, it's so beautiful. :love:

10. I can see why you couldn't resist...what an amazing neutral and what a lovely ME family you have...they are all very special....big congrats. :heart::heart::heart:

11. What a FAB collection of Metal Trim bags that you have!!!! I did have to laugh a little bit with the "taken indoors and it isn't a sunny day", being in London .. no sun?!??!!?! HA HA HA HA ;)

12. Thank you all! Rose is a little pinker in real life and less green. One day if we ever have a sunny day (it is nearly summer (!)- I will take more pics :biggrin:

13. What a lovely collection. I really like your new rose one since I love pink (although the pink is very subtle in your pic). These ME ones are really growing on me -- I supposed I will put one down on my long wishlist.

14. Thank you. I love pinks too! I will do a comparison with this and my rose bruyere part time...

15. Beautiful bag and collection! Congrats!