Reveal-Rogue 25 in Saddle

Iluvhaute

Nov 29, 2015
Hi ladies. UPS just dropped off my newest baby. Thought I'd share my happy unboxing. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743966.991480.jpg

I moved all of my items from my Chalk medium sized rogue and it all fit. On my regular rogue I was not using the outside pockets, on the 25 I moved my LV key holder, Coach card wallet, and my sunglasses to the outside pocket.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743936.238630.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743946.606389.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743957.130157.jpg

Hi ladies. UPS just dropped off my newest baby. Thought I'd share my happy unboxing. View attachment 3329862

I moved all of my items from my Chalk medium sized rogue and it all fit. On my regular rogue I was not using the outside pockets, on the 25 I moved my LV key holder, Coach card wallet, and my sunglasses to the outside pocket.

View attachment 3329859View attachment 3329860View attachment 3329861
It's beautiful and such a great bag. I'm so glad you like it. I want another one as well.

Hi ladies. UPS just dropped off my newest baby. Thought I'd share my happy unboxing. View attachment 3329862

Great to see it with your wallets etc inside - thanks for the pictures, and congratulations! Have you been carrying it this weekend?

Great to see it with your wallets etc inside - thanks for the pictures, and congratulations! Have you been carrying it this weekend?

Actually I haven't carried the 25 yet. I just came back from lunch with my girlfriends and I called the Rogue in chalk. I absolutely love it. It is large enough to fit a sweater (it's warm but with cool breezes) and I love the way the leather feels. I can tell this bag will be awesome over time. The leather will wear wonderfully.

I keep meaning to say thanks for your pictures also (in the other thread), and congratulations! I guess if you want another Rogue 25, then your Chalk one is working out well?
I haven't carried it, but I know it will work out as I love everything about my suede one except for the weight, which isn't an issue with the 25. I'd like to have a darker one now, perhaps black. I'm waiting on your reveal and Teagaggle's. If not black, oxblood or in that family, since I don't have a purse in that color. I can't wait to see your reveal!

Beautiful! Is the suede on the inside a bright yellow or is it a more muted yellow? Thanks.

Is the interior a true bright yellow? Or more of a mustard color? Your bag is gorgeous!