Reveal-Rogue 25 in Saddle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies. UPS just dropped off my newest baby. Thought I'd share my happy unboxing. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743966.991480.jpg

I moved all of my items from my Chalk medium sized rogue and it all fit. On my regular rogue I was not using the outside pockets, on the 25 I moved my LV key holder, Coach card wallet, and my sunglasses to the outside pocket.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743936.238630.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743946.606389.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460743957.130157.jpg

2. Bag AND countertop twins! :smile:

Don't you just love it! CONGRATS!

3. Lol!! Yes I do love it. It's the perfect size. I hope they make a blue one for fall. That's the only color bag I do not own.

4. Beautiful color. :tup:

Can you tell us what the strop drop length is?

5. Lovely bag, congrats!

6. Beautiful, seems like a great size.

7. It's beautiful and such a great bag. I'm so glad you like it. I want another one as well.

8. Congrats!

Rogue is a great bag!

Enjoy!

9. Great to see it with your wallets etc inside - thanks for the pictures, and congratulations! Have you been carrying it this weekend?

10. I keep meaning to say thanks for your pictures also (in the other thread), and congratulations! I guess if you want another Rogue 25, then your Chalk one is working out well?

11. Actually I haven't carried the 25 yet. I just came back from lunch with my girlfriends and I called the Rogue in chalk. I absolutely love it. It is large enough to fit a sweater (it's warm but with cool breezes) and I love the way the leather feels. I can tell this bag will be awesome over time. The leather will wear wonderfully.

12. I haven't carried it, but I know it will work out as I love everything about my suede one except for the weight, which isn't an issue with the 25. I'd like to have a darker one now, perhaps black. I'm waiting on your reveal and Teagaggle's. If not black, oxblood or in that family, since I don't have a purse in that color. I can't wait to see your reveal!

13. Beautiful! Is the suede on the inside a bright yellow or is it a more muted yellow? Thanks.

14. Beautiful!! I love the details of it. Enjoy!!

15. Is the interior a true bright yellow? Or more of a mustard color? Your bag is gorgeous!