Reveal & Review (Part Deux)

i got the chelsea mini skirt in the ikat print in a size M...which is supposed to be for 8-10....i should have gotten a large! it fits but make my stomach look HUGE. I think I'm going to keep it bc I want to lose 20lbs but wow misleading sizes!

blammy, what size did you get?

Heads up:
:useless:

Actually, it should read "This post is useless without pics"....LOL!

So, I got my Michi tank in the smoke print and it's SMOKIN' great, for sure.
Am totally happy...BUT - the cut is NOT the same as the Michi tank of last season. The Smoke is cut closer around the arms, it is cut higher up in the chest area, its not as full around the waist, or as long. I know that this print has sold out, but wonder if the Charcoal is the same???

I got my butter welles hobotote today. DH gave me a few hours with the bag. It's suppose to be a Christmas gift. I used a gift certificate for a portion of it so I was allowed a little bit of time to love and admire it.

So my thoughts-the leather is lucious, the color as others have said is a little more mustardy rather than a bright yellow. I love the details on this bag. The stitching, the tassels on the zippers as well as the tassels on the bag.

I wish the lining was more than just the plain fabric but i think the interior pockets are perfectly placed. I usually wear bags on my arm so this is perfect for that. It can also be worn on the shoulder without a coat on. The strap is also attached. The description says it can be worn cross body but I don't think it would really work. But it looks great hanging down.

The gusset is not very wide and I wouldnt recommend putting a ball in there but i think for most everyday use it is perfect.

It will be a perfect for travel. It's so flat that it can be very easily packed.

I love it. The worst partbis I have wait 3 more weeks to use it!

Lara

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26914162@N08/5229837843/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26914162@N08/5229837843/

the Ikat skirt fits but it looks awful! Its not meant for a size M or L haha

I actually decided to send the skirt back but I'll post a pic of the print incase anyone is interested!

Attachments

• photo-13.JPG
    photo-13.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 175
  • photo-12.JPG
    photo-12.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 223
My cuffs are here!! I love them, I love them so much!! The Mojave snake cuff has gunmetal hardware, which I was not expecting. It's so pretty!! For reference my wrists are 5.5" circumference. Please excuse the veiny arms. LOL

P1010383.jpg

P1010364.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010368.jpg

P1010370.jpg

P1010371.jpg

Oooooh......merry... :drool: I own the Mojave in Natural Snake and I love love love it. I ordered the Navajo for DD1 as a Chanukah gift and the NS Ramone for DD2..now I'm wondering if I should simply keep them for myself..bad mommy :devil:

The poppy one is gorgeous and I love the way you wear them on the further hole so the snake chain drapes like another bracelet.

Now I can't wait until the two cuffs arrive...:biggrin: I get to try them on before DDs get home..and who knows..:graucho:

Last edited:
Thanks Gingey! Yes you MUST keep the Navajo and Ramone for yourself or else DD1 and DD2 will fight over them. You're being a GOOD mommy. :angel:

I find that the chain naturally falls off the cuff by itself, but I haven't quite figured out how to work these cuffs yet. lol

Thanks Jen! :smile:

The closure is nice and snug with no fear of it popping loose. However, leather stretches so time will tell how well this holds up.

Pursegal, heh heh my enablement work here is done. :P